• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

subutex after opana?

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
ok so I've had about a 4 day opana binge. the past 4 days. about 60-100 mg a day(nasally). I usually do the suboxone strips on and off. this is only the 2nd time ive done subutex, i did 2 mg 5 days ago. i have 2 mg of subutex when can i take it avoiding pwd? my last 40 mg dose of opana was at 8 pm(8 hours ago) how many hours should I wait? and they were extened release if that matters(nasally).
im not wding yet, just pain in legs and back. thanks so much

ppl normally wait 12 hours to be safe but i found 8 hours to be enough for me normally, but everyones different

ppl normally wait 12 hours to be safe but i found 8 hours to be enough for me normally, but everyones different

but even with opana? it has a half life of 7-9 hours. can subutex cause precipitated withdrawl? or is that only strips with naloxone? its been 9 hours now, still just pain no wd sytoms besides insomnia. should i take it 12 hours after a 45 mg dose of opana (insufflated) thanks

ive never used opana - just heroin. i've never had pwd from subutex - i think you'd fine now but i tend to wait until im suffering a bit before i take my subs/

There's no amount of time that is the "right" amount of time for everyone. I know one kid who can take his suboxone 6-8 hours after a weekend of oxy. Then again, I have waited close to 36 hours after a few days of heroin and still got a minor case of pwd, and I was dependent on the suboxone, not the full agonist opiate..everyone is different. Just wait until you're sick, and then wait a little bit longer and then take your subutex. And yes subutex and suboxone can both cause precipitated WD if taken too soon.