• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Substances delivered or from a dealer?

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
Just curious if users here would rather get the substances they use delivered (no sourcing remember) or meet a dealer for it?

Was gonna do a poll but nah would rather hear from people here.

Actually this could include prescription medication too - although not too common where I am.

I would hate to meet someone for my DOC lol, scary business.

Last edited:
getting drugs in the mail has always made me super paranoid that the authorities know. i mean, i don't see how they don't with how some of the packaging is, and none of the people sending stuff through the mail that i've encountered sent from the same address, so it was like getting random out of state addresses that look sketchy as fuck every couple weeks. some of the addresses i would google and they wouldn't even be real too. idk.

at least with a dealer you know they aren't interested in getting in trouble, so it's more discreet... i'm less interested in getting stuff in the mail too, because who knows if people are getting in trouble or not. like i was getting lsd anologues from a site that was up for like twenty years. i thought it was like a joke with canadian gangs/government so i was pretty comfortable ordering with all the online reviews and actual in life people i've heard order from it, but since that shut down i feel bad ordering. i figure all the people sending the packages are cought up in gangs too. idk if people feel obligated to deal drugs or if they are really doing it for profit. i would get some pretty good deals online, a lot cheaper than a friend dealer. some one told me that a great deal of the street weed i was getting was from the internet/mail order too, and i definitely got a few of the exact nugs that i'd get on the streets, so i'm guessing a ton of stuff goes through the mail and it's pretty casual. but do people casually get in trouble? usually the people ordering will just get a letter saying their package was seized is the most confrontation i've heard of people encountering. i always thought the government knew about all the stuff i was ordering and let me because i was in some type of MK Ultra like experiment when i was a kid. i kind of thought they must've been watching the mail boxes people were sending me shit from. but the people sending the stuff must go to all different areas to send packages. you could order with signed shipping too though. i did that once thinking i was doing the right thing so a kid couldn't rob my mail box or something and then i was like, "who the fuck would actually want to take this package into the post office and send it like that". seems like i was creating some bad situation they didn't need.

a site that i ordered some lsd from like ten years ago that stopped sending a couple months after i placed my first two orders actually started selling again in the past week and i'm definitely tempted to order just once as not to cause any problems for them. the price is kind of high, so i don't know that they don't want to sell it. but i don't want to get too cought up in that because what if the government creates some new plan to stop mail order and send every one doing it to jail including the users. i'm bringing some super paranoid vibes here, sorry, but that's just what i always think. this site also had some FIRE tabs that were a good deal over 100ugs that they sent me a twenty strip of and then they sent me some pink panther ones that seemed a little under 100ugs, so who knows what i'm going to get too. at least with the canadian research companies it was the same dose all the time. shit is sketchy. but i'm definitely going to be tempted to order when i move out of my parents house if they still have it. i'm torn about whether or not i need lsd in my life any more because of how much i've done it and the fact i won't be able to feel that way all the time makes me almost not even care to do it. again kind of getting off topic, but yeah. i'd rather have a sweet dealer in person.

oh yeah, and if weed weren't legal now and i didn't have a dealer, i'm so addicted that i'd forget about the paranoia and keep ordering through mail. not addicted to lsd anymore, but weed i can't really live with out and feel good.

I'd rather buy in person from somebody I know and am friends with because drug dealers have pretty good networks that include people from all kinds of professions, and if I need someone specific I'd rather have a referral from a friend than pick a random person/company out of the phonebook

Obviously I'm not talking about crack dealers, I pretty much mean weed dealers

This is too open ended for me to give a great response.
Hypothetically
First: what are we sourcing
Second: legality
I would rather meet jo onda cona for some weed but if I need say a kilo of kratom I would have to order online.
There is a time and place for everything.
I know swim who won't even enter a tracking number. 😂

The only drug I ever got in the mail was 60x Salvia, everything else I bought from a dealer

I get my drugs delivered by drone but they're Tesla brand tunnel digging drones in development by Elon Musk. The drugs also come from Elon. Don't worry the drones detect buried lines just fine

Just curious if users here would rather get the substances they use delivered (no sourcing remember) or meet a dealer for it?

Was gonna do a poll but nah would rather hear from people here.

Actually this could include prescription medication too - although not too common where I am.

I would hate to meet someone for my DOC lol, scary business.

Delivered mostly but when I was still using harder stuff most of that was bought locally from gangs.

Its easier to score cocaine, crack rocks, or heroin in my town than it is to score weed.

As for pharmas or any kind of rarer drugs, you can't really get them locally. Pills mdma ket are available local, but it's a lottery as to whether it would be any good, and i don't use any of them anymore.

I would rather be able to assess the ratings, user feedback and see if its legitimate before buying. Which makes buying online the wisest choice for me personally.

This is too open ended for me to give a great response.
Hypothetically
First: what are we sourcing
Second: legality
I would rather meet jo onda cona for some weed but if I need say a kilo of kratom I would have to order online.
There is a time and place for everything.
I know swim who won't even enter a tracking number. 😂
Yeah it is a very open ended question!

Paranoia plays a big part in ordering pharma meds online as what if you don’t get it and they scam you? But ordering from the same site for so long can provide some security (in a way).

Paranoia plays a big part in ordering pharma meds online
The first and only time I did this I sweated balls (tmi) until it was in postbox. Once I have it in hand not so worried about it as it is unscheduled which in US means little, IME.
The import is the rub, IMO.

getting drugs in the mail has always made me super paranoid that the authorities know. i mean, i don't see how they don't with how some of the packaging is, and none of the people sending stuff through the mail that i've encountered sent from the same address, so it was like getting random out of state addresses that look sketchy as fuck every couple weeks. some of the addresses i would google and they wouldn't even be real too. idk.

at least with a dealer you know they aren't interested in getting in trouble, so it's more discreet... i'm less interested in getting stuff in the mail too, because who knows if people are getting in trouble or not. like i was getting lsd anologues from a site that was up for like twenty years. i thought it was like a joke with canadian gangs/government so i was pretty comfortable ordering with all the online reviews and actual in life people i've heard order from it, but since that shut down i feel bad ordering. i figure all the people sending the packages are cought up in gangs too. idk if people feel obligated to deal drugs or if they are really doing it for profit. i would get some pretty good deals online, a lot cheaper than a friend dealer. some one told me that a great deal of the street weed i was getting was from the internet/mail order too, and i definitely got a few of the exact nugs that i'd get on the streets, so i'm guessing a ton of stuff goes through the mail and it's pretty casual. but do people casually get in trouble? usually the people ordering will just get a letter saying their package was seized is the most confrontation i've heard of people encountering. i always thought the government knew about all the stuff i was ordering and let me because i was in some type of MK Ultra like experiment when i was a kid. i kind of thought they must've been watching the mail boxes people were sending me shit from. but the people sending the stuff must go to all different areas to send packages. you could order with signed shipping too though. i did that once thinking i was doing the right thing so a kid couldn't rob my mail box or something and then i was like, "who the fuck would actually want to take this package into the post office and send it like that". seems like i was creating some bad situation they didn't need.

a site that i ordered some lsd from like ten years ago that stopped sending a couple months after i placed my first two orders actually started selling again in the past week and i'm definitely tempted to order just once as not to cause any problems for them. the price is kind of high, so i don't know that they don't want to sell it. but i don't want to get too cought up in that because what if the government creates some new plan to stop mail order and send every one doing it to jail including the users. i'm bringing some super paranoid vibes here, sorry, but that's just what i always think. this site also had some FIRE tabs that were a good deal over 100ugs that they sent me a twenty strip of and then they sent me some pink panther ones that seemed a little under 100ugs, so who knows what i'm going to get too. at least with the canadian research companies it was the same dose all the time. shit is sketchy. but i'm definitely going to be tempted to order when i move out of my parents house if they still have it. i'm torn about whether or not i need lsd in my life any more because of how much i've done it and the fact i won't be able to feel that way all the time makes me almost not even care to do it. again kind of getting off topic, but yeah. i'd rather have a sweet dealer in person.

oh yeah, and if weed weren't legal now and i didn't have a dealer, i'm so addicted that i'd forget about the paranoia and keep ordering through mail. not addicted to lsd anymore, but weed i can't really live with out and feel good.
If it makes you any better, drugs in mail are a thing since the times drugs and mail coexist. Long before internet people were getting opium and coke and peyote and whatnot in the mail now it’s just more common I guess. Another thing that might make you less paranoid, or more, is that if government decided to bust everyone arguably it would be easier for in person deals.

As for my preference. Best option is simply magically appearing.

Yeah it is a very open ended question!

Paranoia plays a big part in ordering pharma meds online as what if you don’t get it and they scam you? But ordering from the same site for so long can provide some security (in a way).

The answer to this is use a legitimate verified vendor. I've had vendors so good online before when I was addicted to valium and heading into withdrawal he sent me stock on credit to avoid me suffering.

Pharma meds are also much cheaper online than they are locally.

Although not so much darkweb for me anymore. Instagram/telegram the prices seem to be better than DNMs.

Telegram and Instagram are also super sus and without accountability. It's a great way to have your shit logged and tracked which is cool if you're a cop I guess

always in person! i know a ton of people that have ordered over the mail and been fine but i would rather not worry waiting for it. all you have to do in person is make it back to your place safe

I've got a 'unicorn' dealer so gotta go for in person

Pros and cons though as always, irl or via mail.

I would never import though, that's end of career for me if caught, and plenty do get caught (plenty more don't but you get my drift

Anyone using Instagram could easily get a nasty shock at any moment, I prefer to have much better opsec than that. Safety over convenience every time

For me it depends on the time of day and state of mind I'm in. When sober or semi then I would take a drive to my guys house and get there and maybe even smoke. But later the day or early morning hrs, he delivers all the time. But the scene is so laid back here.. well I say laid back the rest might call it out of control 🤣