• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Substance that gives agressive behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim--

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm a big pussy and I remember one of the only time someone fought me, I got in the fetal position because I was scared. With my lifestyle I need to deal with bullies that can only be dealt with by fighting... I just can't tho...

Is there a drug/med or any substance that could help me the most? Like by giving me an agressive behavior or something else? I looked online and I wasn't satisfied...

I'd like something that would work A short time after I take em not like 2 weeks. I hope it is possible...

This must be one of the most senseless posts I've seen on the forum to date. You do realise this website is for HARM REDUCTION? Even if I knew something what would help, I wouldn't tell you.

I would say just try and talk it out with them, but talking doesn't always solve the issue at hand, but I won't condone violence either, especially not over something so stupid and meaningless.

Stupid and meaningless???? Cmon...

everybody that know a bit of the social life in school know that sometimes getting bullied can only be solved by fighting... the other options have bad consequences: like denouncing to the principal office will make u a looser in the eyes of everybody. I should have only asked for this without my back-story...

EtOH would work but I don't think you would win the fight. Cycling on anabolic steroids can also do it, but takes a long time so I don't know of anything that fits the criteria.

high school kids should not be taking steroids for this reason. drugs aren't going to help fix this issue.

we're getting into some dubious territory here, so i am going to close this pending mod review...

Status
Not open for further replies.