Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Substance identification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0nky

Greenlighter
OK, so I am writing this while it is happening but
Earlier today I bought a half gram which was supposedly mdma - brown crystals (tasted like standard md)
However I dosed at 9pm it's now 4am and I have started having extreme CEVS/OEVS to the point where I just hallucinated my friend was in my bedroom and sat next to me and I have hallucinated a pet dog which keeps wagging it's tail at me
Anyone know what this stuff could be? Mda?

OK, so I am writing this while it is happening but
Earlier today I bought a half gram which was supposedly mdma - brown crystals (tasted like standard md)
However I dosed at 9pm it's now 4am and I have started having extreme CEVS/OEVS to the point where I just hallucinated my friend was in my bedroom and sat next to me and I have hallucinated a pet dog which keeps wagging it's tail at me
Anyone know what this stuff could be? Mda?

99% sure it isn't MDA from what you've said. This could be any ol' random search chemical sold as MDMA, no way to give you an answer.

Buy your self the marquis reagent from an online store to test your drugs. What that will be able to tell you that if it is Mdxx or something else entirely. Doesn't sound like MDA or MDE to me.. but maybe, maybe a mix of different substances. can't tell unless you use a drug test kit to narrow down the possibilities. my advice: stash that shyt until you get some test kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.