L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Substance-facilitated Tantric sex

RhythmSpring

Bluelighter
Any substance push the sexual experience toward the non-goal oriented and make the man less prone to premature ejaculation? (Or ejaculation, period.)

I don't want to hear about body or mind numbing substances like ibuprofen or SSRIs, and I'm not really interested in any addictive drugs (meth, opiates, etc.).

Tantric Sex. Substances. Discuss.

Last edited:
Any substance push the sexual experience toward the non-goal oriented and make the man less prone to premature ejaculation? (Or ejaculation, period.)

I don't want to hear about body or mind numbing substances like ibuprofen or SSRIs, and I'm not really interested in any addictive drugs (meth, opiates, etc.).

Tantric Sex. Substances. Discuss.
well that rules out pretty much everything bar psychedelics

do it the old fashioned way, and learn about Tantra as is first...

but - that doesnt have anything to do with sex, or drugs.

do it the old fashioned way, and learn about Tantra as is first...

but - that doesnt have anything to do with sex, or drugs.

yea, i was gonna say...is this thread about tantric sex or taking drugs to last longer. two totally different things.

i'm a little confused.

a mediocre mescaline dose seems the most practical and effective.
IMO and limited experience, alone...lol

he might cum, but, thats okay he will keep at it....
;-)

Last edited:
Anyone had any experience with Nitrites (amyl, poppers, etc) while having sex? I wouldn’t call it "tantric" but holy hell it can get you as hard as a rock, and make you feel like your body is 95% inside someone.

Bad news is, it last a SHORT amount of time so you have to keep using it, can be awkward at first, having to stop what you are doing to inhale, but you soon work out a way to use it "mid thrust".

Generally used by the gay population, but I have had some EXTREAM straight sex experiences on it.

Allot of countries sell OTC as well, so that’s a bonus.

Let me know if you want more information (either in this thread, or via PM)

Jeck

WEED.

End of discussion lol.

No seriously - weed has been the best thing for getting lost in the ecstasy of a good fuck, and it always makes me last a fair amount longer - truly great stuff the herb is <3

Ever said a name that wasnt your partner

The only time I ever said another girls name was when I was sleeping not having sex woke up to crying and felt so bad