• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subs & Precipitated WD & Dosing

lman_15

Bluelighter
I had a habit of roughly a gram a day of incredibly potent heroin, would smoke and snort only. I purchased a shit ton of subs so I could get off the junk. Took my last snort and hoot at roughly 3:30am Saturday morning, roughly 17 hours later around 8:30pm I took 1/4 of a 8mg sub and all hell broke lose, I was twitching and convulsing and my girl almost called the abulance cuz she's a normal person and not used to this insanity. Long story I took a full 2mg clonazepam and a bar and a half of xanax to try and fall asleep (I have zero to barely any benzo tolerance im a recreational Benzo user at most), ended up blacking out around 4;30am (from what my girl told me), would up at noon, sniffed half a 8mg sub 8pm sniffed another half, I supposedly in my blacked out state chewed and swallowed another 4 full pills!!!! Somewhere around 2-4am. So it's not Sunday at 8:30pm. From Saturday at 3:30am I did a line and a couple hoots of dope waited 17 hours till 8:30pm took 2mg of bupe went into PW took a full 2mg clonazepam 1.5 2mg xanax, chewed and swallowed 4 suboxone, all of that was during precipitated withdrawal then this afternoon from 12 noon onwards I sniffed 8mg of suboxone, my thing is I feel like shit, 'my joints aches, muscles ache, pretty bed ridden, how much of the subs that I swallowed during PWs really got absorbed and count? How much more subs can I take?

Whats up bro. So, I read what you posted, and all though it was hard to understand I do have an answer to your question. I have been taking Subs 8mg Strips for 1 year so I have experience with them. Most of the time you have to wait a full 24-36 hours to dose or you will go into PW. The reason for this is that everyone is different and there is no way to tell how long the opiates will stay attached to your receptors even though its generally (8-12 hours). The only way the subs will be effective is if you are in FULL WITHDRAWAL(even though this will be extremely uncomfortable) before you take them. So, to answer your question most likely none of the subs got absorbed correctly but instead pushed all of the opiates in your system out extremely fast and caused your PW. Wait until you are absolutely in full blown withdrawal so you can avoid any PW. I Hope this helps you out.

So the 4 full pills I too in precipitated withdrawal did nothing and don't even count then towards my daily consumption? However the 2 4mg rails I did later in the day did? I'm completely out of precipitated withdrawal although it was hell I ended up blacking out from too many benzos halfway through, anyways I've been "normal" since about 12noon but I have a lot of muscle aches and minor muscle tension, can I take more subs?

Timeline
Friday 3:30Am last heroin consumption 0.3 sniffed and smoked
Saturday
8:30pm 1/4 of a 8mg sub causing PW
8:30-pm Saturday - 4:30 am Sunday horrific PW kept taking more subs 4 8mg pills I.e. 32mg total orally not sublingually plus 2mg of clonazepam and 3mg of xanax
4:30am-12 noon Sunday I slept
2pm Sunday sniff 4mg of sub
8pm Sunday sniff 4mg of sub
10pm 4mg sublingual of sub

I still have aches and pains and feel off, my heroin habit was large and my tolerance rediculous, am I safe to take more subs will they make my symptoms go away? I've heard of people having to initially take larger doses of subs the first and second day and then significantly lower the following... thoughts on taking more subs and best next move? I'm thinking taking an 8mg sub sublingually going to bed, taking another 8mg sub sublingually at work that morning then 4mg as needed throughout that day? Stabilize then taper 2mg every week or two?

So I last dosed around 12midnight took a bunch of clonazepam and crashed out, woke up this morning took 8mg of sub roughly around 10:30am and am still pretty fidgety and sensitive and anxious, is 8mg / day too little? Is this usual transition feelings? I was consuming a gram of #4 a day so I know my tolerance was fucked

I've taken 16mg of sub today, still feel very anxious, depressed, slightly out of it, muscle weakness, aches and pains (minor), muscle spasms and tightness, is my dose not high enough?!? Wtf is going on?!? I need to be able to work tomorrow already took today off, praying one of you guys can help me out

Suboxone has a ceiling affect meaning that after a certain dose it will no longer get you any higher unilke heroin or any other opiates when you take more=get higher. When I first started my Sub dose after taking methadone at a clinic for 2 months(horrible mistake) I waited a full 48 hours and was in fucking hell. I was crying and bitching in pain and agony before I took my sub dose but 30 mins later I felt completely normal because the sub was able to take full effect of my opiate receptors. Give the subs some time to work and stay off of the dope and you will be so fucking glad you did.