• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone

dula252

Greenlighter
Can you use suboxone just to get through fentynal withdrawals. I'm an inhaler, and don't wanna get hooked on subs. I just want to get past the wd's can I do that with subs? Literally just use them to get thru wd's and not take them anymore. Is that possible?

Can you use suboxone just to get through fentynal withdrawals. I'm an inhaler, and don't wanna get hooked on subs. I just want to get past the wd's can I do that with subs? Literally just use them to get thru wd's and not take them anymore. Is that possible?
There really isn’t a get out of jail free card, Iv come pretty close but the bound to be some feeling shitty, but to your question , kinda , take as much sub as you need to feel good on day 1 and cut that in half everyday till your at about .50-1mg sub a day, then use kratom for a week or so after you stop the subs…won’t be completely painless but will be a hell of a lot better than cold turkey

You have to pay the price eventually.

Make sure you are in full blown withdrawal before taking the suboxone or you will get very, very sick.

Good point, I don’t know what the wait time is for fent but as a rule as long as your in pretty heavy withdrawal you should be good, not just watery eyes n nose actual withdrawl

Probably too late now. But I'd say it can and will work, but if you're still around users or whatever is still in your head that led you to use Fent, then you're probably wasting your time. just my .02