• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Suboxone

tsquared44

Greenlighter
Hello, this is my first post and im gonna make it brief in hopes to get some guidance with limited rambling. Ive been on 6-8mg of suboxone for roughly 2 months now and its disgusting but does the trick. I unfortunately had a 30mg oxycodone pill slip out of my pants and parents looked it up, freaked out and I got sent away for 30 days. I was taking 30-60 mg everyday for around a year and I was in the best shape possible. Both mentally and physically. I did the rehab so Id give my family some peace of mind. Not necessarily for myself. I really dont want any life advice but I guess the question is this. Im getting disgusted with bupe and its kind of making me depressed, im also moving out away from any parental control and I want to take some oxy again, so my question is this. How long do I have to wait to take an oxy. Is there any serious consequences to taking the oxy that I should be aware of, say 24hour post any bupe use. Would i need to take more or less than what im used to in order for my receptors to get engade to a new agonist. I just want to be as safe as possible cause I know I really cant go back and get caught in precipitated withdrawls. Really appreciate the advice and happy holidays to you all. Thank you!