• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone withdrawal

Misguided Angel

Greenlighter
Hi guys so I I've been on subs for almost 2 years when I quit cold turkey 5 days ago I was taking about 1mg a day, how long should I expect to feel this way? I constantly have the chills, my back and bones ache can't sleep and have restless legs, any answer is appreciated thank you .

When I was addicted to subs , and at 1to2 mg doses, I went into a short mold detox, lasting about a week, it was so minor I can still function. When I detoxed off 8mg a day, detox was a long agonizong 30days plus post acute

Hopefully I start feeling better soon I still can't sleep only during the day a few hours I take a couple shots and smoke a bowl it helps for a little bit

honestly, if you can trust yourself with benzos/sleepers/Z's (just realised why snoring is written as Z, zolpidem/zopicose temazdiazalpraz atc)?
ha but srsly now you might wanna invest

could be another 5 days easy

Yeah I can't do benzos I just kicked those a couple months ago, I'm really frickin tired I just wanna sleep -_- the way I look at it though is I'm just going threw a temporary hell to live the rest of my life feeling good without having to take something it'll be worth it in the end

Yeah I can't do benzos I just kicked those a couple months ago, I'm really frickin tired I just wanna sleep -_- the way I look at it though is I'm just going threw a temporary hell to live the rest of my life feeling good without having to take something it'll be worth it in the end

ahhh mate, shame you didn't so it the other way round but yeah, think of the rewards when you don't need this shit

Well I think it's almost over I felt a lot better today no back pain or leg pain just a really bad head ache I've had for about a week now and I can only sleep after I take a few shots or smoke a bowl and i only sleep for about an hour or 2

Suboxone is strong and long lasting. Even at "only" 1mg. doses, a slow taper is in order. I've seen people taper to 1/2mg, 1/4.mg, and still take a few weeks to get to 0.