Suboxone withdrawal day 8.... Lyrica/pregabalin

Stuck_x

Bluelighter
Hey guys hope all are well.

as the title suggests, today is day 8 for me & without jynxing it (touch wood) it has been relatively painless, except Thursday(day5) that was AWFUL, faetal position, bodily fluids exiting both sides, you know the drill.

i have been getting about 5 hours sleep a night, 6 at a push & have energy to go to university mon-thur & work fri-sun as well as do additional cliebts outside of work.

i have been taking 300mg Lyrica a day, on a really bad day 450 along with the odd immodium pill (4 taken total) plus plenty of fluids, food, fruit, veg, vitamins, meetings, meditation & spiritual church. So far so good.

so why the post?

as mentioned i have a very busy schedule and cannot take time off. I am DREADING the lathargy, cant even stand up feeling. I remember it well from my last 2 detoxs.

im fully aware lyrica has its own withdrawal, some say worse than opiods... im wondering whether I should stop now and deal with the remaining pain or, continue for another week and then stop? Any suggestions appreciated.

just for reference, i jumped from approximately 1mg insufflated, taken on and off for 5ish years (more on than off) and am bipolar. I take my zoloft but not my seroquel, it zombies me!!

the only issues i seem to be having withdrawal wise right now are toilet issues, feeling cold & the odd grave shiver if i havent taken a lyrica for a while.

i was planning to take the lyrica up until next Saturday (day14) reducing down to 150, thats the size pills i have, 5then maybe the recommended dose of lope for loo issues if required for an extra couple of days. Does this sound reasonable?

-any imput most grateful. This js my last time. I am DONE!!

oooo also, if its a bad night il also take natural sleep aids, valarian, hops, melatonin etc

Pregablin has some nasty withdrawal symptoms of its own. be careful

How soon can dependance develop though if youve never had an issue with gaba meds?

Ah man, I feel your pain. I did my last bupe withdrawal just after a year ago now. I grit my teeth for 8 weeks before caving and going back to the pods.

I remember the lethargy being absolutely killer too, I could barely move for weeks. In the end I was forced to move and at least get back in the office where I could at least pretend to be doing something useful. That really helped actually, because it made me realise as bad as I felt I could actually do stuff.

If the pregs and pentin help you then fair enough. I'm one of the lucky ones who can get away with taking those for a long time and only suffering mild hangover effects. As mentioned above, that isn't the case for most. Be careful not to end up rattling off multiple drugs at once.

Good luck! As I say, difficult as it is, getting up and doing something is the hardest but best thing that you can do.

Thanks for the replies guys... i have to say i have been fine doing what i have ti do, i go to uni mon-thur and work fri-sun so literally no day off, thats without the extra clients i do on the side. Keeping busy helps i think.

i am done with the pregaba now anyway. I have decided. I made a stupid stupid decision to have a small amount of opiates today as i keep seeing horror story after horror story about the pregabs. I panicked, ive put myself back a little but from gere on out its just me and withdrewal....

this lyrica deal seems too good to be trued, and usually, if it sounds to good to be true it is. I will keep you guys updated x

I think you could get away with a month of pregablin use with little issue.