• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Suboxone, to oxy, and back to Suboxone . Neurological consequences?.

Stefan14

Greenlighter
Swim have been on Suboxone for almost two years now, before kicking heroin. It was great and worked wonders. Until Swim started taking 3 times the amount. Then forcing swim to detox off the subs to abuse OxyContin. Swims tolerance quickly built and was taking 280mg of oxy a day.
Once swim ran out of money, he go back to the subs until he got paid again. Oh, and swim is also 20 years old. This has been going on for 3 years.
Swim knows that this is not good for my endorphins. Swim was wondering how bad the adverse effects are with the going back and forth.
Also, I haven't been honest with my doctor. :0

Moved from Homeless

Welcome to the site OP, please do not use SWIM etc its not required on the site and offers you no protection.

Thanks

I sure as hell went back and forth 20 or 30 times in my life. I never noticed any bad effects other than the obvious psychological shitstorm I was puting myself through.

If youre ever ready to wean off opiates/opiods for good, have no doubt that your endorphins wont really kick in for months and will neber be like they were. A host of other psychological and physiological symtoms will also persist for a long time.

Shit gets better over time. Feel free to PM me for any reason, I was just as fucked when I was 20.

ya that's what I'm afraid of, but I always new there was a price to pay.
I hope I can stop the polls and weeeeeen off subs. Soon, but its absolutely terrifying to me. Thanks for the response man.