• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone to get of heroin/fent

Maryjane410

Bluelighter
I started using heroin again in March and pretty sure it has fent in it. I really want to quit. I have suboxones to help with it. I want to know if I use suboxone to help with the wd am I just replacing the heroin with it or can I stop the suboxone after a few days and not be dependent on it? I don't want to take the suboxone for long but I know I need something to help with the worse part of wd so I don't go use again.hopefully Hopefully someone understands what I am trying to say and can give me some advice about it. I tried searching on here but can figure out what to search to find the right answers.

Shit. If it has fent then you need to be off like 72 hours or so, since fent is fat soluble. Is methadone possible? You could also do the slow increase of bupre while decreasing your h use.

My take is that you will increase your acute withdrawal due to subs longer half life. If your looking to kick then just jump off the H/fent. You will be feeling better in a week. If you switch to subs your pretty much required to do half that fending off precipitated withdrawal and then you face a longer out. If your looking for maintenance then I say go for the subs. If your looking to kick, your facing very short acute withdrawal periods with the H and fent.

Take a minute and plan your escape route. Acute withdrawal sucks and in physical dependency we can easily find ourselves fixated on it. It’s beat, but doing it over and over because a propa escape plan was not there, well that’s insane and torture. It’s the awful first game. Your looking for an end game though

You got this.. but you need to come prepared. If you take a step back then adjust (or start) your plan.