• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Suboxone snorting first time

Kizaru

Bluelighter
Hi i wanted to try snort a little bit of suboxone since i read without any opioide tolerance it can be quite nice ? I got a 8mg pill and a weight scale . Do i just scrape a little bit untill its 0.025? Sorry i am complete noob in this and never did this before .

Greets!

Hi i wanted to try snort a little bit of suboxone since i read without any opioide tolerance it can be quite nice ? I got a 8mg pill and a weight scale . Do i just scrape a little bit untill its 0.025? Sorry i am complete noob in this and never did this before .

Greets!
Hey, break pill in 4 parts and maybe even into 8 parts so you snort 1mg with each bit

Hey, break pill in 4 parts and maybe even into 8 parts so you snort 1mg with each bit
Hey thanks for your reply , i wanted to ask first time i was kinda nausiated , i slept some and then i go for second time in row but with much more recreational effect this time . So like 24 hours after my first try , i also combined it with alprazolam small dose is this ok to do ? How fast does bupe build tolerance because i read its pretty fast ? And it also seems you can take alot more snorting in terms of nausia compared to sublingual . Any idea why ?

tolerance is gonna build relatively quickly. youll be good in that regard if you take breaks. the rules with opioids is this- dont use for more than 3 days in a row or so. take a few days off before you get back at it. you should be able to keep your tolerance and dependence in check this way. also, just eat the fucking things. that shit is gonna fuck your nose all up and the buzz relative to eating it is just not worth it, not in my opinion. eat it, just eat it.

Hey thanks for your reply , i wanted to ask first time i was kinda nausiated , i slept some and then i go for second time in row but with much more recreational effect this time . So like 24 hours after my first try , i also combined it with alprazolam small dose is this ok to do ? How fast does bupe build tolerance because i read its pretty fast ? And it also seems you can take alot more snorting in terms of nausia compared to sublingual . Any idea why ?
Its great in some ways but after few days or weeks of consta usage they became like valium(diazepam) so no recreational value kinda.. They help me big time with anxiety and functioning in general but high is almost non existent w/o weed especialy, keep in mind i use them for around 2months evryday :/

tolerance is gonna build relatively quickly. youll be good in that regard if you take breaks. the rules with opioids is this- dont use for more than 3 days in a row or so. take a few days off before you get back at it. you should be able to keep your tolerance and dependence in check this way. also, just eat the fucking things. that shit is gonna fuck your nose all up and the buzz relative to eating it is just not worth it, not in my opinion. eat it, just eat it.
Yeah the thing is you need to take much less with sublingual says a friend of mine . He said snorting i could take much much more without nausia while sublingual was 0.25 max . How is this so different while the bioavalability is higher for snorting with suboxone 45% vs 30% . Can some one explain this ?

Its great in some ways but after few days or weeks of consta usage they became like valium(diazepam) so no recreational value kinda.. They help me big time with anxiety and functioning in general but high is almost non existent w/o weed especialy, keep in mind i use them for around 2months evryday :/
I think bupe is a great opioide honestly and a superb anti depressants/anxiety . Using this recreational is probally safer then oxy and shit cause of the limitations with suboxone pass 2mg Mark and tolerance .

Yeah the thing is you need to take much less with sublingual says a friend of mine . He said snorting i could take much much more without nausia while sublingual was 0.25 max . How is this so different while the bioavalability is higher for snorting with suboxone 45% vs 30% . Can some one explain this ?
Good question i felt it too but no clue sbout awnser