• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone RX for alcholic

devon.casavant

Greenlighter
I'm an alcoholic and have recently been experimenting with suboxone to help with the cravings and overall pain that I deal with everyday(physical) I believe I have fibromyalgia or some other chronic pain condition. My question is is it at all possible to be prescribed Suboxone without having opiods in my system. I've looked at a couple places around me that to Suboxone maintenance and they say that the first appointment you need to come in experiencing withdrawal symptoms I taken opiates before and can have them in my system I just don't know how I would pull off looking like I'm withdrawing. Anybody else experience being prescribed Suboxone without actually being addicted to opiates and getting a prescription

I'd suggest against this, because willingly getting addicted to suboxone is not smart. Suboxone will destroy your sex drive, and you will not be able to come off it easy. Suboxone withdrawals lasted me almost 3 whole weeks, and it was some of the worst times of my life.

If you really want it, take a Vicodin / Percocet, go into the clinic and pee dirty. Throw some water on your forehead, make it look like your cold sweating, shake your hands if they ask to see them, and basically just act like you have the flu. But I don't think its a good idea personally

My uncle was a bad alcoholic and he used baclofen for withdrawals and cravings and he swears by them
Subs is overkill and will guve you a nasty opiate addiction