• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone Questions- IV, waiting time, prep, etc.

bob.the.blackout

Greenlighter
Swim was wondering if IV use of suboxone is an option. The few questions that are currently up in the air are:

Can suboxone strips be Injected intravenously?

How long must swim wait before using/IVing suboxone after using opiates?

Is this a safe method of administration?

How much should swim take in order to get a Euphoric feeling/no longer be sick from opiates?

Thank you for your help with answering these questions! Very much appreciated!

Well yea they CAN be IVed.. But it's not really a good idea. There are binders n fillers n shit that aren't suitable for IV. So to anwer your question No its not really safe.

N definitely do not miss.. Suboxone is notorious for nasty abscesses and even amputation when a shot is missed.

Personally I like to induct myself via IV because the effects are almost instantly noticeable and if I happen to take it too early n go into precipitated wd it seems to fade away in half an hour at the most.

As with any ROA you should be in moderate withdrawal before taking it. I like to wait right around 24 hours give or take a few.. But there no real time frame because different substances last longer than others and everybodies body chemistry is different. You gotta know your body ..

If you plan to induct via IV you should be good starting off at 1mg. You are no going to feel euphoric.. At best you will just feel normal.

Tho anothr thing about subs is the longer you wait the better it feels.. If you can make it to 36-48 hrs into wd then take the sub.. It'll feel so much better it might as well b euphoric.

Oh another thing, DO NOT COOK THE SUB

Heat will only make it worse by dissolving nasty fillers.

I just spray about 40 units of water in with the strip piece and wait about 15 mins.. Then stir it a little and you're good to go.