Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Suboxone question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy Bizzle

Greenlighter
Hello. I am prescribed 11mg a day of zubsolv. Somebody recently told me that there indeed is a supplement that you can take before you take you dose for the day that actually turns the bupe into a full agonist instead of it being the partial.. allowing you to get high even if you take it everday. It was kind of hard to believe but he says he always does it.. now unfortunately i do forget what the supplement actually was called. But just curious if anybody knows if this is true. Thanks alot guys.

I've never heard of this. The bupe gets turned into the full agonist norebupe anyways naturally....it's all about the balance between the bupe and nor bupe. Which you get the optimum levels for a full agonist experience with 2mg or less of bupe dosed

I've never heard of this. The bupe gets turned into the full agonist norebupe anyways naturally....it's all about the balance between the bupe and nor bupe. Which you get the optimum levels for a full agonist experience with 2mg or less of bupe dosed
Thank yoi for your response! Much appreciated! Wait, so your saying if i take 2 milligrams or less.. than i will get full agonist effects?.. but anything more than 2 i will not?

Yes.... So... bupe is a partial agonist with a high binding affinity for the receptors. However it metabolizes into norbupe which is a full agonist, however norbupe cannot bind to any of the receptors if you take a high dose of bupe, because norbupe has a lower binding affinity. Therefor, if you take a lower dose, the norbupe is able to find some free receptors and you experience more euphoria. Thats why they say less is more with suboxone. HOWEVER, if you are on 11mg now... going straight to 2mg would probably leave you in withdrawals. You could try maybe 8mg. Doctors way over prescribe suboxone and its a shame.

Yes.... So... bupe is a partial agonist with a high binding affinity for the receptors. However it metabolizes into norbupe which is a full agonist, however norbupe cannot bind to any of the receptors if you take a high dose of bupe, because norbupe has a lower binding affinity. Therefor, if you take a lower dose, the norbupe is able to find some free receptors and you experience more euphoria. Thats why they say less is more with suboxone. HOWEVER, if you are on 11mg now... going straight to 2mg would probably leave you in withdrawals. You could try maybe 8mg. Doctors way over prescribe suboxone and its a shame.

I never knew any of the science behind that, I just always limited myself to 2mg because it was always a better experience. Never knew why lol. But yeah Bupe is horrendously overprescribed. Like I said, I never took more than 2mg even in w/d from high dose heroin or methadone. Some people get 24mg and that is a straight scam.

Norbuprenorphine, the metabolite of buprenorphine, is a full agonist. You can feel more if you take less because bupe competes with norbupe at the receptor, reducing the latter's effect. There may be a supplement that enhances bupe's metabolism into norbupe, but this isn't appropriate for DC or BL in general as such information isn't HR. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.