• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone questikn

Rhu-rha

Greenlighter
If I took a two mg sub at 10 am when would be the next time I'm able to dose h?

After taking suboxone, you can dose H at anytime. Precipitated withdrawals only occur when suboxone is taken too soon after dosing an opioid.
Now that's been addressed, the question becomes, "After taking suboxone, how long do I have to wait, to feel the full effects from heroin?"
The answer to this question varies quite dramatically from person to person, because the half life varies dramatically (36-72 hours). It is aslo dependant on what route of administration was used, because different roa's, yield different absorbtion percentages.

I usually dose .5-1mg, but I dose intranasally, which is about the equivelant of dosing 2-4mg sublingually, which I'm assuming that is the roa you chose to do.. I can feel about 50-75%, of what I would normally feel, after about 3-4 hours. After about 6-8 hours, I'm at about 100%.

This is why I suggest inducting with less than 1mg, because A, the chances of pwd are greatly reduced, and B, 1mg doesn't saturate your receptors, so if you want to use a full agonist opioid later in the day, you can do so with nearly full effectiveness.

*NOTE* That these "numbers" are all rough estimates, and my experience might not directly correlate with yours.

- Hopeless 7nos