• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone) Kratom

Are you sure? So it will not make me sick like taking it after fentanyl or H or any other opiates because I am really worried I stop taking my subs to get high which was a terrible decision I made now I'm stuck on dope again because I have to work and I try go without it using kratom to buy myself time to get dope out of my system so can get back on my bupe but I be scared to try ut because like i said got to work and not trying to have an episode or experience the precipitated withdrawal y

Are you sure? So it will not make me sick like taking it after fentanyl or H or any other opiates because I am really worried I stop taking my subs to get high which was a terrible decision I made now I'm stuck on dope again because I have to work and I try go without it using kratom to buy myself time to get dope out of my system so can get back on my bupe but I be scared to try ut because like i said got to work and not trying to have an episode or experience the precipitated withdrawal y

How much kratom are you using and when did you stop the heroin?

Deoends on the dosage. I took 25mg Naltrexone with 4 months of a 25GPD kratom habit in me and the precip WD was so fucking harsh that I ended up in the ER. However, I believe the amount of Nalaxone in Subs is significantly less in comparison to that dose of Naltrexone.