• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone IV compared to suboxone Intranasal

Jowieseff

Bluelighter
Hey guys. I was curious to see if anybody had a chart or something that explains the strength of IV suboxone compared to Intranasal Suboxone.
My friend currently IVs 2MGs of the strips 4x daily.

y would you IV suboxone..... the naloxone in the SUBOXONE is to deter users from IVing. You're gonna experience precipitated withdrawals if you shoot up and why would you keep banging if suboxone is meant to just hold you from not doing fentadope....If you wanna inject something at least slam proper drugs not that shit.

Well guess what. The Naloxone doesn't deter users from IVing Suboxone. Whether its supposed to or not. Its been done for years.

The reason people IV suboxone is that sometimes they're low on resources and 1 strip will last a very long time.

^ Exactly. Come to me with a PM a about IV Suboxone questions. IV Suboxone is 2-3x stronger than nasAl and hits in minutes. Peak plasma levels are several times higher. Basically IV kicks every other route s ass, unless you want it to last longer and have the money to afford
Well guess what. The Naloxone doesn't deter users from IVing Suboxone. Whether its supposed to or not. Its been done for years.

The reason people IV suboxone is that sometimes they're low on resources and 1 strip will last a very long time.
Sublingual or
(Better yet) Buccal Buprenorphine as there are tricks to raise the BA% though do to depot effect I. Still has peak plasma levels 10-15x higher.

So yes it's very useful if you are poor.
I have to makes it one 10-20
Strips (8mg) a month so I feel ya (and I have arthritis yet only sporadically does my Dr give me pain medicine)

Feel free to ask me any questions here or P

Nasal has BA% of 40-60% I think though this figure is deceptive. For me IV is over triple the strength f

y would you IV suboxone..... the naloxone in the SUBOXONE is to deter users from IVing. You're gonna experience precipitated withdrawals if you shoot up and why would you keep banging if suboxone is meant to just hold you from not doing fentadope....If you wanna inject something at least slam proper drugs not that shit.

You still get high

Yea but they were completely clueless about buprenorphine's and naloxones affinity to the opiate receptors.. Buprenorphine has a higher affinity to the receptors than naloxone...Anyway injecting either wouldn't cause precipitated withdrawal unless you were dependant on another opiate in which case either would.