• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Suboxone in Los Angeles?

Triumphator

Greenlighter
Hello bluelight community!

First off, excuse my english if it's not perfect. I'm not a native english speaker.

I got a problem and was hoping that maybe someone could help me with it.

My situation is, that I'm travellling across the US and recently moved to beautiful Los Angeles to live here for a while. The problem is that I'm also a Suboxone addict. I don't take a high dose, just 2mg on a normal day, but I'm running out of the Suboxone that I purchased and stored for this trip. However I'm going to stay in LA probably until spring, so I have to find a way to score Suboxone here.

I allready walked around skidrow/ downtown and asked around, but apparantly the only stuff available ther, seems to be Heroin/Crack/Crystal..

I can't go to a doctor or clinic, since I'm a tourist in this country and my travel health-insurance wouldn't cover that.

So can anyone give me a hint, where someone could go in Los Angeles, to find some Suboxone?

Thanks for any help!

At first I thought your username was "Trump hater" and I was more inclined to help...

Bluelight is not here to help you source drugs, this thread will be closed by the local mod soon.

Best advice is to just PAY CASH FOR A DOCTOR. Los Angeles does not have a whole lot of open air drug markets, and like you found, you'll be more likely to find hard drugs or a just get robbed.

Go to a doctor/clinic/emergency room, tell them your situation. I'd guess they will probably help you out. Hopefully someone might be able to give you some free samples or something. Get 8mg ones if you can as they would last you longer. I'm fairly certain emergency rooms have to treat you even if you can't pay for it, but don't quote me on that.

If that doesn't work, think about tapering, flying back home, or have someone fill you your prescription, get in touch with customs, and mail it to you. If you're going to be in the US long-term, I'm sure they find ways to account for situations like this. You're not the first person to travel internationally with an opiate prescription. Show a doctor or emergency room if you have to your prescription from back home, and your passports or proof that you're story that you're traveling is legit. I think they will believe you.

If nothing else works, and you already found heroin, then you may as well do that if you don't think you can taper. No one's going to tell you where you can buy suboxone in LA.

Thanks for the information, I know it's a problematic question to ask in an internet forum.

I'm going to fly back to my home country in February and maybe I'll taper down until then. I could visit a doctor, maybbe I'm lucky to find a sketchy doctor who prescribes me subos, cheap, without spending hundrets of dollars for an appointment. From what I heard of the american health system, I don't have alot hope for this option..