• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone & Heroin

Xan_Man

Bluelighter
I've been on Subs for 4 days. Today would is the 5th day, but I only took my morning dose. It's been 8mg a day, split up into 4mg in the morning and 4mg in the afternoon. So I've only taken 4mg today (this morning). My question is - based on the amount of time I've been taking Subs and the dosage, can I get high on H 15 hours after my dose this morning? I've read so many conflicting answers. Some people say 8-12 hours is fine, others say 24-48, and some even say 48-72. I'm trying to get an answer specific to my circumstances however. One guy said that 15 hours after his last dose, if he takes H that he feels 80-90% of the high. I am hoping that this is the case for me. I would be fine with that. Normally I would just wait but I have a drug test coming up and this is the last chance I have to use H without testing positive. I just don't want to take it if I will feel next to nothing from it

Im sorry im not understanding, im new to the forums, and whatnot. But why not get rid of the heroin and keep taking the suboxone as prescribed. Since I assume you are taking it to get clean. Either way good luck finding the info you are looking for.

Im sorry im not understanding, im new to the forums, and whatnot. But why not get rid of the heroin and keep taking the suboxone as prescribed. Since I assume you are taking it to get clean. Either way good luck finding the info you are looking for.

Basically I've been on Suboxone for 4 days. I have a one time supply of heroin. I want to know whether or not I can get high off of it. After this I will be receiving drug tests regularly and will not have any more opportunities to use heroin. So this is a last hurrah if you will

planning to do the H soon..holding out for any potential answers

The Suboxone will greatly diminish the effects for a considerable amount of time. I can't give you an exact time frame as there are many variables, but in my opinion, I believe it extends into the 72+ hour mark. If you were at 1-2mg maybe in 36-48hrs but on 8mg a day it's going to be a waste and there's no guarantee the Mono Acetyl Morphine will clear in the time frame you're expecting, but that's all will say regarding UA's as it's against the rules to discuss that subject.

Whatever last hurrah or blast you are hoping for will be very disappointing and I would bet on that. Trying to break through the Suboxone is also fraught with danger and only advisable in serious accidents with Bentley compounds much stronger than H.
I've read quite a few accounts of people in your same situation or on the vivitrol shot and neither ever works out satisfying the user. I do hope you do well in your program though.

I have been taking subs for about 1 1/2 years now and I can tell you that if you want to get high on opiates you are going to have to wait at least 48 hours. For me personally I have to wait at least 48 hours or until I start to feel the effects of withdrawal. Subs have a long half-life and will stay in your system for a long period of time so in order to get high on any other opiate you are going to have to wait. Hope that helps you out, good luck and be safe!