• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Suboxone half-life

Olegrimey

Greenlighter
I take 12mg if subs 2 times a day for about two or three weeks how long do I have to wait in order to feel the full effect of heroin I did some last night after one day and wasted it help please the suspense is killing me

So if I read you right you are taking 24 mg a day? From what I’ve heard you’ll need about 4 days to feel effects from h again. Probably after 3 days you can get high with enough gear.

i'll be the first.. don't do the heroin. haha jk do what you will. i would think a guy would start to feel it on day 2 or 3 after subs.

Are you planning on going from 24 mg of buprenorphine per day to 0 mg per day? If so, factoring in 5 elimination half-lives, by the 4th day you'll have roughly 2.25 mg of buprenorphine (pre-bioavailability, 67.5 MME) left in your drug blood plasma and that will allow a little less than 75 percent free mu-opioid receptors and the ability to subjectively feel heroin with normal dosages. At day 3, you still have roughly 5.13 mg buprenorphine (153.9 MME) and that will make it more difficult to feel it without an increased dose of heroin. Math includes elimination half-life at 24 hours, many factors can affect this, but it's a rough estimate to show roughly the amount of available mu-opioid receptors and gets you in the ballpark - also, makes math significantly easier.

But, I'm a bit unclear if you were referring to how long until you can feel heroin if you completely stop your dosage, if you plan to taper (that will greatly affect the response) or if you mean when you will be able to feel heroin at 24 mg of buprenorphine per day - in that case, likely never.

So if I read you right you are taking 24 mg a day? From what I’ve heard you’ll need about 4 days to feel effects from h again. Probably after 3 days you can get high with enough gear.
Appreciate the knowledge I was too eager to get a taste.
Does know how to prep or if I can shoot Percocet?

Just swallow ur perc/oxy shooting pills is bad news, dissolve them in cold water then filter the water through a coffee filter to remove the tylenol if you take more than like 4 or 5

trying to get high off of percocect coming off of subs is a wild way to waste mass money.

Without a prescription, that is very true. It's completely unfeasible and vastly inefficient when comparing cost per mg.

Appreciate the knowledge I was too eager to get a taste.
Does know how to prep or if I can shoot Percocet?
Come on guys!

What if you CWE first?

I’m gunna try it and report! BRB!

(CWE 3 10mg Perks - IV - wish me luck)