• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Suboxone for pain relief

Chefmick

Greenlighter
I am currently on 16 mg of suboxone and have been on the program for two months. I have very bad diabetic neuropathy which causes pain and numbness in my legs and feet I went on the program for pain relief as I was buying the subs on the street and wanted to get them legally I have had addictions to opiates in the past so I didn't want to go to a pain clinic and start with the percs and other pills. I know I would just take too many and screw if all up. I need help figuring out the best way to take the subs for pain relief. Btw. I only take 8mg out of the 16 and I save the rest for a rainy day I would like to keep the dose as low as possible. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

I'd love also to hear what the best way to use the bupe tool is!

Buprenex (IM) works the best, but I dont think its available here in the US

I'd say just to keep a bupre dose (for pain) as low as possible

Buprenex (IM) works the best, but I dont think its available here in the US
I'd say just to keep a bupre dose (for pain) as low as possible
Today I had planned on drastically reducing my sub dose, from 10 to 4 overnight, but soon I felt like crap from my bulging cervical disc pain and said fuck it, taking 4mg three times, plus plan to take a sliver before bed and a couple mg when I wake to pee in the middle of the night.
Its funny how if you take bupe a few hours before bed, you will be zooming and unable to sleep, but if you take it at 3 in the morning when you had been asleep, you can doze right back to dream world :)

Today I had planned on drastically reducing my sub dose, from 10 to 4 overnight, but soon I felt like crap from my bulging cervical disc pain and said fuck it, taking 4mg three times, plus plan to take a sliver before bed and a couple mg when I wake to pee in the middle of the night.
Its funny how if you take bupe a few hours before bed, you will be zooming and unable to sleep, but if you take it at 3 in the morning when you had been asleep, you can doze right back to dream world :)
It does work that way !

the best pain relief ive ever had from it was waking about 90 - 120 mins before getting up for work
putting 3 - 4 mgs under the tongue vein and falling back to sleep ...

seemed to work as well as oxycodone (almost)