• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone come down/irritability

burn out

Bluelighter
anyone else have this problem? this is what i hate about sub i have been off it for a long time on kratom but got food poisoning over the weekend and took some suboxone because i couldn't hold down kratom and also to help reduce the aches of pains of fever i was having from the food poisoning.

problem is sub lasts too long, when i come down off opiates i generally get very irritable but with sub this goes on so long i cant take any other opiate or kratom cuz it iwll be blocked and the only remedy is to take more suboxone in which case i will be in the same position tomorrow. thats what happened the past two days, i started coming down, took more sub to alleviate symptoms and ended up on sub now 3 days. do you guys think if i only take a tiny dose i could get a way with it and then go back on kratom tomorrow?

Well thats just the consequences of drug use stop for a few years and your body will repair itself.

Plus you will live longer! Probably

yeah- even on 2-3mg of suboxone I can use kratom an hour later and it still is effective. I don't know if this is the case for everyone, it seems some find the effects blocked while others like me, don't.

How is that even possible? Please tell me how you do that. How much kratom do you take to break through the sub like 50 grams?