• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Suboxone Ceiling For High Use

RocketFox

Greenlighter
At what point does the ceiling kick in and stop being effective generally? Just a ballpark guys. Are we talking 3g h/1,000mg oxy? Higher? Lower? I'm trying to decide on a treatment option, but have a huge addiction.

I'm unsure of what your asking, what dose you are able to break thru the Bupe at?

Well the lower the better if I take 4-8mgs I can get high 24 hours later to a degree but it takes a full 48 hours before I really start feeling it. Please dont go trying to take 3 grams of Heroin on Bupe cuz it could very well kill you especially if its FentaDope and its binding affinity allows you to break thru the Bupe better than actual Heroin.

At what point does the ceiling kick in and stop being effective generally? Just a ballpark guys. Are we talking 3g h/1,000mg oxy? Higher? Lower? I'm trying to decide on a treatment option, but have a huge addiction.

I'm not sure what you mean here, what ceiling? Do you mean the ceiling of buprenorphine around 32 mg prevent it from being effective for huge opioid tolerances? If so, it doesn't and has no correlation.