• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Suboxone buprenorphine

FrankiesCloud

Bluelighter
Hi there I was curious if anyone here knew how to move the naloxone out of the buprenorphine Suboxone strips I have a few left over and currently suffering from DDD and having trouble getting my prescription because I'm in between doctors I usually take Opana and dilaudid and I had one person prescribed me this a while back to keep away Cravings while I'm in the situation I'm in but doesn't really help with the pain that much I was hoping you might be a method to remove the naloxone or the buprenorphine out of the strips? There's only 2mgs of naloxone in there and 8 mg of buprenorphine but even that really blocks the effects any suggestions?

Even if there is a way to separate the two in a safe way or possibly find a way to reduce the effects of naloxone or reduce the amount of naloxone in Suboxone I would be more than happy to try it as I can't take my pain anymore need some form of relief especially when I'm in between doctors and trying to get some relief so I can get to sleep cuz I also struggle with insomnia