• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone and Tramadol

bsomethingon

Greenlighter
Hey all,

I'm prescribed 8 mg sub per day. I don't take that much because I find 2-4 milligrams to be sufficient. My question is, will tramadol work with suboxone in your system? I know it depends greatly on how much sub is in your system, how long you've been taking it, etc. But I read somewhere that tramadol attaches to different opiate receptors than heroin oxy, methadone, subs, etc.

I'm mainly curious, not trying to relapse on tramadol (if I were, id find something much better). But curious to know if anyone has heard about the different receptors that tramadol hits (not the the serotonin release, I'm aware of that).

Thanks.

Nah I don't reckon you'll get anything from it. I would take 600mg/1g tramadol even after 36 hrs after sub hoping for a high and just got a weird disappointing feeling lol

Thanks bro, I gave it a shot and it didn?t do much of anything except make me a little jittery. Today is my 3rd day without a sub I may try the Tramadol again tonight and see if there?s any difference though I?m not expecting anything