• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone advice needed

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
Alright, so I signed up around 2015 and asked a few question, reading the was comical now....but I have a couple questions for some seasoned sub users. So my situation is I recently stopped using heroin on 7/4/20 and made it around 48hrs before taking 8mg of sub, made me feel better then the following day I took 4mg and currently am at around 1mg 11 days later. My main question is if I stop takin the sub now will I go into sub withdrawal that will last weeks ? Or is my dose fairly small and time on it pretty short I won’t have to bad wd? Thanks in advance

As an after thought , like I said I been on 1mg for the past 2 day’s , today I tryd to drop to .05mg and it helped me feel better for around 6 hours then I noticed the slight wd commin back e.g. watery eyes, runny nose, goosebumps. So I took the other .05mg later in the day and again felt good for maybe 6hrs and right now tonight I’m starting to get those slight wd... Why is it not lasting 24-36hrs maybe the larger doses I took earlier are finally wearing off ? This is one confusing drug and I typically consider myself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to opiates

Damn nobody ? I woke up this morning and decided to try and go 24-36 hours with no subs and see where I’m at, I’m starting to think taking the subs was a horrible decision and should have just toughed it out