• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Suboxone 8mg to e pills...need help please!

Littlelady3

Greenlighter
Goodmorning. I’m a heroine addict clean of 2 years...last month I started taking 1, 8mg sub strip a day. Last week I lowered my intake and switched to percs...I never detoxed from the opiates. I started taking Ecstasy pills for a week. I haven’t took an e pill since yesterday and I don’t want to. I’m nervous about my withdraw. Is there anything I can take? Will it be bad? Do I still have to detox from the subs or did I do that while taking the spills for a week?

I’d be more worried about long term neurotoxicity issues from the MDMA over anything else.. That said, you may have bypassed the withdrawal if you didn’t take opiates this past week. Be prepared for hell either way in the coming weeks/months.

-GC

Same ? as above?
Now the World is a bit Fucked up, so I do understand. All the Existing Problems the planet had are still here and Growing, but no one talking about it due to Pandemic!??

Same ? as above?
Now the World is a bit Fucked up, so I do understand. All the Existing Problems the planet had are still here and Growing, but no one talking about it due to Pandemic!??
Right life is still going on around us and it got a little hard to handle

Honestly life & I just thought substituting it would be easier to control. I was looking for fun not habit
Ok, I was just curious i been off H for about a month, which is the longest since starting, so when I hear you went back after 2 years it makes me wonder if I’ll be able to pull this off even more, but I think a lot of us started using as a coping mechanism in the first place

Ok, I was just curious i been off H for about a month, which is the longest since starting, so when I hear you went back after 2 years it makes me wonder if I’ll be able to pull this off even more
I just started crying. Lol. Honestly you’ll probably always feel that was because I did & still do. Don’t focus on “can I make it to 3 months clean,1 year clean, 5 years clean?” It’s harder that way because we know anything can happen in life. Focus on today & getting through it this day. & tomorrow do the same. Next thing you know you 1 year clean

Everyone keeps telling me take it day by day, but in my mind if I keep my goals short sighted I’ll be more likely to make a stupid decision thinking in the short term, I don’t know this shits so god damn hard ha

@Las Veghost grower , he brother, thanks for all the help on here. But the truth of the matter is that the corney slogans have been around for so long because they are TRUE 🥰😇🥰. We all only have today, I stayed clean and sober for a little over 21 years, then had a cancer battle, and picked up 🤯🤬😱.
so as stated above, just for today, focus where your feet are. Don’t plan out your life to hard or Far, never ever happens that way. Just I am not going to use now. If you get obsessed ang “ I MUST USE NOW” do something else , move a muscle change a thought !!!
very hard for me to obsess on two thing at the same time 🤪

@Las Veghost grower , he brother, thanks for all the help on here. But the truth of the matter is that the corney slogans have been around for so long because they are TRUE 🥰😇🥰. We all only have today, I stayed clean and sober for a little over 21 years, then had a cancer battle, and picked up 🤯🤬😱.
so as stated above, just for today, focus where your feet are. Don’t plan out your life to hard or Far, never ever happens that way. Just I am not going to use now. If you get obsessed ang “ I MUST USE NOW” do something else , move a muscle change a thought !!!
very hard for me to obsess on two thing at the same time 🤪
I hear you man, I always seem to have a weird or different way of seeing things, your totally right about sayings that stick around mean something. Tbh I think I’m just over thinking everything cause I genuinely want to stop for good, but keep getting those thoughts of making a call. That amazing tho that you were able to go that long, you clearly have a very strong mind, and under those circumstances I don’t think anyone can say anything about going back, right now I’m hoping my mind is as strong as your guys

@Las Veghost grower , you have made So much Progress,that I have watched in the last year! You got this . We need Every Drop, and every bit of our DOC till we get clean and sober.
i try very hard to keep my mind in a Day tight Compartment.
the only thing about yesterday that should or can happen ( if needed) is an apology!!
and tomorrow is a total roll of the dice. So wait to see how you wake up, say a few prayers for a good day, and acceptance of what is happening. And let’s roll