• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca capsules, my psychedelic of choice, visions of feminine teaching serpents

tregar

Bluelighter
--> Update 3.20.2023: HPBCD DMT is formed in 1 minute on a spoon. Absorbs into intestinal walls 200 to 400% better than DMT salts, just as potent and all encompassing as potent Hawaiian psychotria. All studies, Trip reports and lots of pics, see last post of this thread. I now only use the oral HPBCD Ayahuasca capsules, absolutely zero nausea, phenomenal +5 shulgin level strength, my preferred psychedelic to take every weekend, easy to re-dose 1.5 hour later and leaves an incredible long lasting afterglow. Deep Divine healing and profound spiritual insights. She is VERY TRIPPY, most potent psychedelic on earth <--

I've actually decided to save my bridgesii only for when I go outdoors to the waterpark with my family or in nature at the river. I always get a mild hangover from cactus that makes me extra tired, and I end up sleeping too much of the next day away, and my beautiful, funny and smart wife gets aggravated with me
:smile:
cause I can't stay up to watch movies.

I actually went back to taking 200mg tetrahydroharmine + 200mg harmine orally at one time in a capsule, then 1 hour later when I feel it working, I place the HPBCD DMT under my tongue and wait for it dissolve which happens 100% in 15 minutes. It is no different from high dose cactus in effects for 1.5 hour with an incredible afterglow.

Sublingual Ayahuasca directions:
1) Take 200mg harmine freebase and 200mg pure THH freebase orally in a capsule
How to make pure THH or tetrahydroharmine here, post #13: https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/
2) 1 hour later: Place 120mg DMT freebase on a spoon
cover with x 7 or 840mg Hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin or HPBCD and you can use the 2-Hpbcd, same in effect. This keeps it at a 1:1 molar ratio, as HPBCD (1300 g/mol, is x7 bigger in mol/g weight by dmt (188 g/mol). Cover the DMT with x 8 or 960mg if using the more common 2-HPBCD (2-hydroxy PBCD) as 2-HPBCD is 1500 g/mol. *
3) add 10 drops of hot water from a microwaved coffee mug. *
4) mix and scrape it all back and forth for 1 to 2 minutes on the spoon using the end of another spoon, the complex is formed with absorption into the sublingual mucosa x 4 normal or 400% increase studies show. The HPBCD powder is like a sugar cube when water is added to it, it shrinks down to next to nothing, HPBCD Cyclodextrins are ring-shaped molecules made from cornstarch.
5) Optional: After the 1 to 2 minute mashing and mixing using your muscles, hold a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 10 seconds, then pull flame away, you want it warm but not hot...around 90 degree F or so...this aids the final complete dissolution or dissolving of the 2 ingredients after heating up a slight bit, after heating, mix the contents 10 seconds more before using, just as bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold recommended and taught for sublingual pro-hormone mixing. You don't have to do this if you don't want, it's completely optional.
6) Place bottom side of tongue onto spoon, the HPBCD DMT complex will all adhere, as HPBCD forms sticky complexes like sugar. Now hold under your tongue for 15 minutes, if at any time you feel too much saliva form, simply tilt head forward and spit out the extra saliva into a cup, but always keep tongue pressed down. Doses of 60 to 80 mg DMT dissolve in around 10 minutes, 90mg and above take around 15 minutes to completely dissolve.

* Footnote for step 2: Multiply DMT mg x 7 to get the amount of HPBCD in mg to cover it with if using plain HPBCD, multiply DMT x 8 to get the amount of 2-HPBCD in mg to cover with. Example: if using 90mg DMT: 90 x 7 = cover with 630mg HPBCD, cover with 90 x 8 = 720mg if using more common 2-HPBCD. HPBCD is available at *mazon, auction sites, or 1kg cheap from China.

* Footnote for step 3: add 6 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 60mg, use 8 drops for 90mg, use 10 drops to mix DMT doses of 100 to 120mg. Use 12 drops of hot water for 150mg DMT. You will want to use less drops of hot water (1 drop per 12mg DMT) for higher doses of DMT so it will fit comfortably below the tongue. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 120 to 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.

How this works: the oral harmine you took works in the brain to prevent the "zapping of dmt" by mitochondria located within the cells of the brain according to Dr. Mckenna, mao is reduced in the brain for several hours as harmine has a half life of around 1 to 3 hours. So once the dmt is absorbed sublingually, the harmine working in the brain prevents it from breaking down, and the THH doubles it's half life. The THH is critical as it is a major alkaloid of Caapi, a feminine teaching spirit who causes visions all on her own, she is the guide and teacher for the experience. She also blocks serotonin which causes mild stimulation, dmt does not block serotonin.

There is a mild menthol like sting but it is so worth the wait. The HPBCD being such a large molecular weight is not absorbed by the mucosa but does facilitate the transfer of the DMT into the bloodstream as the potent freebase by opening up of "tight junctions" as research into HPBCD shows. The HPBCD ends up in the saliva you spit out after 15 minutes. The mucosa under tongue is also only 100 to 200 microns thick, it is rich for this activity and many times more potent than normal oral absorption according to Dr. Narang.

When you mix it on the spoon, use your muscles to scrape, mix and knead it all together. This is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading.

1.5 hour incredible experience +5 shulgin in intensity and euphoria and beauty....beautiful geometrics overlaid all surfaces, music beyond heavenly, just incredible music enhancement...actresses on tv look like goddesses.

The colors omg are just neon like and out of this world, so beautiful, the shimmering of everything is beyond belief. The beauty with open eyes is divine and infinite. The interconnection of all things is seen, and very deep spiritual insights and healing. I walked out in nature and lost myself in the beauty.

None of the negatives of oral Ayahuasca, as oral DMT makes my very nauseated and uncomfortable with anxiety, my feet even turn slightly cold and I start to squirm in my seat from the anxiety of maybe having to throw up.

This sublingual on the other hand is all positives...very euphoric and straight to bloodstream as the potent freebase: zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety, very comfortable euphoric journey, no puking, none of the "weird spaced out feelings" of oral Ayahuasca. Feels as comfortable as mescaline or LSD.

Way better than LSD.....and just as good as high dose cactus tea. I had an experience tonight that blew my mind, this is my method to use every weekend for the rest of my life, Sublingual Ayahuasca is a great way to stay psychedelic for the rest of your life. I re-dosed more HPBCD DMT at the 1.5 hour point, and the fun continued for another 1.5 hour, as the oral harmine has a half life of from 1 to 3 hours, and the THH doubles the half-life of DMT as shown by Dr. Mckenna, I can attest it does. You can keep re-does a 3rd time, as I did many hours later, and was still blown away. I have used it over 50 times in 2 years last year, and loved every minute of it.

I've taken oral Ayahuasca over 90 times in a decade, trust me when I say this is so much better, no nausea, no dizziness, as dmt is not travelling thru stomach.

More on sublingual Ayahuasca, my psychedelic of choice, I wrote this 2 years ago:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111979-...to-3-times-better-than-dmt-salts-masks-taste/

1mg LSA + new aldehyde molecule discovery results in effects similar to 100ug LSD: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/page/1

Last edited:
Caapi alkaloids by Callaway 2005.pdf (1,087,349 bytes)
3 downloads [Copyrighted?]

Remember, in case you don't want to use this sublingually (my preference) you can always stir your HPBCD DMT once you form it on a spoon in one minute into around 1 oz or 1-shot glass full of hot water, stir it, the water will remain clear, as the HPBCD DMT dissolves instantly. Then add 200mg harmine + 200mg THH to the 1 oz of water, add a pinch of crushed vitamin C so the freebase harmalas will dissolve, stir for a few seconds, then consume all at once just as the Shaman's do for the most powerful experience...45 minutes later the Ayahuasca will begin to work.

Using the HPBCD DMT will make the experience just like if you had used potent Hawaiian psychotria leaf, as the HPBCD DMT is all-encompassing and dissolves 2 to 2.5 times (200 to 250%) better than DMT salts, and there is no gastrointestinal irritation like with normal DMT salts, as the HPBCD not only masks the nasty taste of the DMT as you drink it, but it reduces intestinal irritation from the DMT. The oral bioavailability of the HPBCD is very low (0.1 to 3%) because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature, see below:

I used to use potent psychotria directly from Hawaii for a decade until it became super rare present day, and can no longer be found. You will love the HPBCD DMT as it is just as potent, dream come true. Much of the present day Caapi that is used by the plus hundred retreats in Peru is no longer "older caapi" as it can no longer be found, but "younger caapi" which does not contain quite as much natural tetrahydroharmine, so making and using your own THH is also a dream come true. Much of the older caapi that does remain can only be found by venturing deep into the forest to retrieve: https://entheonation.com/blog/ayahausca-sustainability-caapi-vine/

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/docume...xcipients-medicinal-products-human-use_en.pdf
Cyclodextrins can be used to reduce or prevent gastrointestinal and ocular irritation, reduce or eliminate unpleasant smells or tastes.

Cyclodextrins at high doses can increase drug permeability by direct action on sublingual mucosa by up to 400% or intestinal membranes and enhance drug absorption and/or bioavailability. These effects are possibly caused by solubilization of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible [7].Cyclodextrins are absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes.

The oral bioavailability of cyclodextrins is very low in adult animals and humans (0.1–3%), except for RM-β-CD, which has a bioavailability of 12% in rats. Because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature only insignificant amounts of cyclodextrins are absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by passive diffusion [33, 27].

1st HPBCD DMT capsule Ayahuasca Journey, April 21, 2021 (2 years ago):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On my very first 300mg oral THH freebase + 200mg harmine freebase mixed into 60mg HPBCD DMT (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg HPBCD in 6 drops boiling hot water in 1 minute on a spoon) journey with 2 more 100mg harmine + 60mg HPBCD DMT capsule re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark:

...all the way from 8 pm till 1 am in the morning (5 hours) I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the oral HPBCD DMT + harmine + THH combo in a single capsule, taking 2 more re-doses all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 90 times, cactus tea 100 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys. They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" and "Alien gods" 2019 on Amazon prime which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Return of the Serpent & of Eden: https://earthmedicine2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/return-of-the-serpent-of-eden/

Ayahuasca Journey #47 (May-20-2022):
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dose: 300mg tetrahydroharmine or THH freebase in capsule + 120mg HPBCD DMT covered with x7 or 840mg HPBCD powder, added 12 drops of hot water, mixed and mashed all together using end of another spoon for 1 to 2 minutes) then mixed 200mg harmine into the HPBCD DMT on the spoon and added all this to a single Ayahuasca capsule:

....after 10 minutes of animated super-colorful geometrics, then came the realistic visions: I viewed incredibly beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I usually use this capsule ayahuasca at least once a week.

When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain. This is fascinating to me as one of my interest is cartoon drawing and reading cartoon books. Ayahuasca has a tendency to find your interest and show you teaching visions related to them.

I recorded this journey as one of the most visual of my entire life, never have I seen an hour's worth of beautiful women morphing into other women, with swirling geometric pastel patterns on their naked bodies, communicating physically, this is an artist's dream come true, way beyond 4k, visual detail astounding.

I had headphones on, and the music sounded as if I had taken a strong bridgesii cactus tea (18" of bridgesii or around 500mg of mescaline), profound music enhancement, just heavenly, powerful spiritual insights, infinite open eyed beauty and neon colors splashed on all the walls, very powerful experience, it was so strong I started to feel the dmt starting to work in only 30 minutes, incredible blast off, lasted 1.5 hour with very strong trip, with 1 full hour of powerful closed eye visions as stated above. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for likes PsychedelicSummer, OrbitalCombustion, mushinist, bezevo and anonymous user.

Dave Bowman said:
I always thoroughly enjoy your posts, I'll have to try this sooner than later. I'm all for eliminating any of the nausea associated with oral Aya/DMT. Nice work as always.

chris77 said:
Thank you

Thank you Dave Bowman and chris77 for your kind words, very much appreciated.

L-dreamer is another psychonaut who has worked with this, see his experiences below, he used an earlier method of mine where he would still take 200mg THH orally, but instead of taking 200mg oral harmine along with it in a capsule, he would instead add 30 to 35mg harmine under tongue to use sublingually at exact same time as the sublingual HPBBCD DMT is held under tongue. 30mg sublingual harmine has the potency of x 7 or around 210mg oral harmine, just that the journey or trip is a bit shorter (1 hour) than when using oral harmine. I way prefer using the oral harmine every time now.

I no longer add the 30mg harmine under the tongue, although it works to activate the DMT sublingually, I prefer to take 200mg harmine orally, as it allows for a long duration 1.5 hour long full strength Ayahuasca trip, as it dampens MAO in the brain for a good several hours, and the strength when used with the sublingual HPBCD DMT is unbeatable.

I also find the HPBCD DMT absorbs at full strength under tongue when there is no harmine mixed in with it sublingually. Either method works however, but I recommend now only using the harmine orally taken at same time in a capsule along with your THH or tetrahydroharmine. Then around 1 hour later, only when you feel the harmalas working, mix and apply the HPBCD DMT under your tongue, and hold for 10 to 15 minutes depending on DMT dosage.

You can re-dose more sublingual HPBCD DMT again 1.5 hour later and it continues to work at full strength, as the THH has a half life of 10.5 hours (peak at 5.25 hours) and the harmine half life is long at 1 to 3 hours, you can even take more oral harmine later (75 to 100mg or so, just experiment) anytime during the night to keep the MAO in the brain dampened all evening long if you prefer, just as normal Ayahuasca drinkers often take a second dose.

I have taken more oral harmine during the night before as explained above and kept tripping for 5 hour straight at full strength! It was a phenomenal journey that was one of the best of my entire life. I love long trips. No need to ever take more oral THH as her half life is 10.5 hours.

I prefer to only use harmine and not harmaline, as harmaline is only found in real Caapi based Ayahuasca in trace amounts (zero to 20mg). Harmaline is nauseating and causes sleepiness and dizziness, I prefer only harmine as it does not cause nausea or dizziness for me, and has a mild stimulation effect.

THH or tetrahydroharmine since she blocks serotonin causes mild stimulation and breaks down the barriers or filters and doors of perception or day to day survival filters so that "mind at large" can be let loose. Serotonin blocking also causes stimulation. THH is extremely important in Ayahuasca, Aldous Huxley on mind at large: https://en.wikipedia...a Mind at Large.

200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 60mg sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT feels like 300mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 90mg sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT feels like 400mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 120mg sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT feels like 500mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 150mg sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT feels like 600mg mescaline

--> If using 90mg or less sublingual HPBCD DMT, it all absorbs in around 10 minutes, if using 100 to 150mg DMT, it all absorbs 100% in 15 minutes.

--> when you add the HPBCD on top the DMT freebase, and add the drops of hot water from coffee mug, the HPBCD shrinks down to next to nothing on top the DMT, as it is like a sugar cube when a drop of water is added to it. HPBCD Cyclodextrins are ring-shaped molecules made from cornstarch.

Note: Always DRY THE BOTTOM of your tongue with a tissue before applying the sublingual HPBCD DMT. HPBCD can only complex FREEBASE molecules like DMT freebase, testosterone freebase, pro-hormone freebase, etc, and will not complex drug salts.

Note: Chemist Patrick Arnold make an HPBCD complexed 4-androdiol powder that could be placed under tongue, it dissolved with phenomenal results and gave results comparable to steroids, as 4-androdiol pro-hormone was legal at the time and raised testosterone the same as real testosterone complexed to HPBCD and used under tongue. He was granted patents, and made millions of dollar selling his product "cyclodiol" to athletes, see pic 5 of bottle for 10 years until the Gov't made prohormones illegal as they worked as well as steroids.

Oral Harmine + oral THH + sublingual HPBCD DMT is VERY TRIPPY, so be prepared, but she is nothing like mushrooms...she is crystal clear in clarity like mescaline with infinite beauty and extremely visual with open or closed eyes, audial and colorful with divine healing and spirituality. There is none of the confusion or up and down emotional rollercoaster of mushrooms.

Everything shines and shimmers with a diamondlike brilliance & divine inner light from within and colored moving energy fields like a rainbow aura can be seen surrounding everything. Every trip I see neon colors that do not belong on this earth like neon purple-yellows, red-greens, orange-blues.

Colored geometrics fill the walls and surfaces, colored laser like scans can be seen on the walls along with the geometrics, tracers are extreme and like lightening strikes.

Visions with closed eyes start with colored intricate geometrics, hundreds and hundreds of them in variety of neon colors, lots of yellow, blue, red, green, violet, pink....these geometries progress to real visions like in one of my 200mg oral harmine + 300mg oral THH + 120mg sublingual HPBCD DMT journeys where the geometrics gave way at their intersections to naked Egyptian Cat-women and Indian goddesses, I was blown away.

I've flow over medieval landscapes, seen naked women dancing around rotating stone pillars with gold masks held in front of their faces, hundreds of incredible visions over my 2 years of using this sublingual HPBCD over 50 times. I could fill pages with all the visions.

Music lovers like myself will bask in the hours of extreme music enhancement, every sound in the music is literally "epic". Best part is it's cheap but extremely profound. You can save a ton of money using this. 170 grams of bark yields 2.4 grams DMT every time, if you need help easily.

I find it the most potent psychedelic on earth and I've taken LSD hundreds of times, cactus tea over 100 times, and regular oral Ayahuasca over 90 times in 2 decades.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compilation of L-dreamer's comments:

"Making this thread so that I can post my thoughts on the dosing method described in tregar's thread

My few experiences have consisted of about 60 mg of freebase DMT dissolved in 500 mg of HPBCD, with 250-300 mg of THH, and about 35 mg of sublingual harmala/harmaline

From the start I want to say that sublingual DMT with oral THH is everything I wanted ayahuasca/pharmahuasca to be. And I think it is also the best way for someone to be introduced to DMT

Where do I start with the pros:

- no nausea at all, even if you take sublingual harmine/harmaline with it. It is such an odd and pleasant feeling to not have to fight constant nausea and vomit inducing dizziness. I literally don't have to worry about having a handy throwup bucket like I did with typical oral DMT.

- just the right kind of duration, it never overstays it's welcome, in about an hour you will get whatever you had to receive. No need for a bedridden 2+ h long comedown

- crisp, clear headspace. Previous oral DMT experiences have always given me this pinch of delirium and sleepiness to my mental state. But with this combo and I am fully present in it

- no come-up anxiety, the transition is gradual and smooth

- the DMT visuals are there, and in one experience they seemed even more glowing, or with actual real-life landscapes or persons assembling before my vision instead of the usual DMT geometry

- your body will love to move to the music you are listening

- let's say you accidental swallow the DMT solution or the saliva build-up becomes unbearable - you will still have a pharmahuasca experience with less if not any nausea. And also this form of oral DMT seems to absorb way better than a typical pharmahuasca

- you need less DMT than the typical pharmahuasca

- if you aborted the experience (saliva build-up that you spit out) you will know in about 25-30 minutes for sure, and then you can try again with the same DMT dosage, it won't stack like in pharmahuasca where it can sometimes take even 2 hours to enter fully

I still can't believe people aren't all over this method, especially beginners. It is so versatile and maybe even "comfortable". It is worth experimenting only on it for me, goodbye throw bucket and tissues next to my bed, goodbye retching and holding in the taste of earthy vomit, goodbye 5 hour long sedation and diziness that takes up your entire day.

I predict in a short time sublingual DMT will have it's separate section on forums.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L-dreamer, post #372:

Had another try today.

Tregar was not kidding with the images of beautiful women. Today I had a vision of a naked blonde with the body of a literal Goddess opening my mind's eye like you would a zipper at the beggining. The perfection of the female form in full display with a glistening astral skin. And it wasn't any libido increase, just a sense of witnessing beauty.

This effect is so peculiar to me, tregar mentioned about certain adrenergic receptors that THH touches like mescaline does, but I could not find a source on how these receptors are actually involved in "Aesthetic perception"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L-dreamer, post #401:

no need to worry, the THH I have is 100% legit. It's just that sublingual DMT requires harmine or harmaline (sublingual or oral) to activate from my testing. At this point I am trying to see how exactly it works and what kind of harmalas are needed. Sublingual DMT isn't like vaped DMT where you don't need harmine or harmaline IMO.

The reasons I know my THH is legit are:

- had actual visions on it+DMT+ sublingual harmalas (even 35 mg can work). Visions of incredibly beautiful women (think Greek goddesses archetypes) are for me one of the hallmarks of THH

- enhances music

- leads to slight dizziness at that dosage but no actual nausea

- powerful mood enhancement for days after I have taken it: less anxiety, and less neuroticism
L-dreamer, post #411:

Writing this post 30 minutes after another sublingual DMT experience. Someone was asking me why am I hoarding grams of DMT. And the reply is that I want to have as many sublingual DMT experiences.

Finally got the pure harmine and the difference is night and day from the harmaline. Way more sharper thought space without the tinges of delirium harmaline brought me, I'm not going back.

I tried two times pharmahuasca but I puked two hours in each time, so the experiences ended way sooner.

I will say that the pharmahuasca is more suited, at least in the dosages I take the DMT with, for self-assessment. It just makes me think about me, my life, and my relationships with others. A lot of times there is barely any fancy light show going on but I am fed spikes of what I feel are insight, that stay with me long after the experience is over. One of the trips dealt with the theme of my parents and brothers, the blood lineage that ties us and the affection that binds a family in cohesion.

Sublingual DMT on the other hand is way more euphoric, sharp and energetic. Pharmahuasca is the boring tea you have to sip that does not taste good, while sublingual DMT is that can of energy drink you just want to gulp in one go.

I have a vape mod but I can honestly say that I am too scared to smoke DMT in any significant dosage. And the lack of harmalas gives the pure DMT landscape a vibe that I consider too chaotic and useless, like those post-modern "pain-t(h)ings" were people just smear paint and call it a day.

Dosage: 120 mg of DMT (without the RE-x), 50 mg of sublingual harmine, 300 mg of THH an hour before. The HPBCD was added according to the instructions of tregar

Held the cotton with the liquid for 8 minutes, all the saliva built up was spit into a cup after. I have to say that, like tregar mentioned, the harmine added to HPBCD alleviated the DMT sting a bit.

Comeup began as soon as I put my sleep mask on. What followed could be described as a display of a dance show. Walls of different chambers were morphing and dancing to the music I was listening. They changed into different body parts such as legs and arms (all with womanly proportions) and were in an perpetual fluidity. Plenty of women figures under disguise, at some point I saw a roman chamber with a white statue morphing. Near the end of the trip a vision of a forest sprang up.

The trip duration was literally to the length of this playlist I was listening during.

https://www.youtube....lgsjV0H9Vmhrbk

10/10 would recommend again."

12 reasons pure THH or tetrahydroharmine rocks:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0. THH is not an MAOI or a RIMA but a psychedelic serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SRI) found in caapi with many similarities to mescaline. She is a feminine teaching spirit.

There is no tetrahydroharmine in rue seeds, only traditionally used Vegetal Caapi brew in same amounts as harmine usually, but she can be made from harmaline in rue seeds in around 1.5 hour.

1. Post #13 of this paper https://mycotopia.ne...e-under-tongue/ shows how to convert harmaline to pure THH in 1.5 hour for the first time (very fast) with 75% yield. TIHKAL THH entry also achieved 75% yield. Post also shows how to dip a cue tip in vinegar to wet, take up a bit of the THH, smear on a paper plate to check the blue glow under blacklight to make sure it is pure. Any green in the glow means you still have un-converted harmaline, but follow instructions and you won't have any unconverted.

--> Please do this UV check even if you source THH from China (liftmode paperwork indicates Chinese made), as there have been a few reports of it glowing green and not pure light blue with the vinegar swabbed UV check, indicating there is still harmaline in the THH, it would not be a good idea to take even light amounts of harmaline with your Ayahuasca unless you like nausea, dizziness, you want only pure THH...either make it yourself or source it from a reputable supplier. THH is an SRI and harmaline is a RIMA, completely different substances <--

1. Dennis Mckenna Ph.D: page 67: https://www.heffter.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/chapter10.pdf
Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

In my experience, THH doubles the half-life of DMT, so when used sublingually or orally, you get a full strong 90 minutes out of it with long afterglow.

2. She is in the same beta-carboline family as ibogaine. She is the 2nd highest alkaloid in Caapi. She has a 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours.

3. DMT only colors are subdued and dark, but THH brightens the DMT visuals: out of this world impossible bright neon colors are a trait of high dose oral tetrahydroharmine + moderate dose 60 to 70mg+ sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT: neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows.

4. DMT does not block serotonin on it's own, but THH does...this results in not only stimulation but euphoria in combo with the DMT: and real Ayahuasca visions become apparent...important teamwork. Ibogaine, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 5-meo-dmt, bufotenin in Amazonian snuffs, all block serotonin, THH blocks serotonin.

5. THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, she is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline, few people have used her over 100mg. I have seen the receptorome chart for THH vs. mescaline. She not only blocks serotonin like mescaline, but agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors A1-A3 associated with beauty and aesthetic enhancement, just like mescaline. Beauty enhancement is "over the top" when THH is included, she is diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

Actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Researchers have called THH the "tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" and rightly so.

6. THH is found in average 150mg in a cup of Caapi based Ayahuasca tea, when 2 cups are drank by some of the more advanced members for evening at the vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) people are consuming around 300mg of THH.

7. Music will only sound bad-ass incredible if you include from 150mg to 300mg oral THH with your sublingual or oral DMT. Listening to music on THH + DMT is like listening to music on high dose cactus tea: heavenly, infinitely beautiful music enhancement, every voice and instrument stands out on it's own, like hearing a song for the very first time.

8. This pure THH at 300mg all by herself is extremely visual, she's an isomer of a hormone like substance made in the brain naturally.

9. The entry in TIHKAL for 300mg THH is completely wrong, where the unexperienced person compares it to the effects of 100mg harmaline. She is nothing at all like harmaline, and like 69ron once said about the person's comment in TIHKAL, he or she would not be able to tell their ass from their elbow. I agree, what complete nonsense. Dr. Shulgin wrote that he never got the chance to try THH, but wrote that more studies on it are "badly needed."

10. professor8 (found here from 11/1/2010 he writes like a poet w/special powers of imagination & expression):
A while back I read a very good explanation of the different effects of Harmalas that has stuck with me. I believe it was 69ron that said: ‘Harmine is the Coffee of the harmalas & Harmaline is the Weed and when it comes to THH (tetrahydroharmine) you have The Light.'

While very similar in molecular structure, THH has a completely different personality to Harmine & Harmaline. Calling it The Light of the harmalas is very appropriate. IMHO, it is the Holy Grail of The Harmalas. I have found Harmine very, very helpful in Meditation & Yoga. It energises your Light Body and allows you to see your Chakras & Auric fields; very helpful in a biofeedback sorta way.

Personally, Harmaline is too heavy & stony for me but I do respect its power and personality, kinda like a big shaggy & lovable dog.

Tetrahydroharmine (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration in a most powerful, yet subtle way. It brings a crystalline prismy texture to spice and adds a super clear watery dimension to Aya, like looking down through 10meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. It brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order. If one is not accustomed to perceiving these experiences with a spiritual perspective most of the nuances & subtleties THH brings on are overlooked and remain unseen and one would better enjoy Harmaline as a house painter chooses a roller over a brush, its about preference & choice..

Espiridion:
Tetrahydroharmine is much more like mescaline.

11. Trips (from here on 12/2/2011):
As to how the THH altered the experience -> I find rue extract+DMT to be very similar to mushrooms. I found the THH added to the rue+DMT to shift the experience to a state much closer to that provided by LSD. It was more clear, more energetic, more focused, more euphoric, and when confusion struck it was definitely more "acid-like".

The world is moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development: empathy, spirituality, connectedness. Compounds like tetrahydroharmine in Caapi could be said to improve emotional intelligence. Is this component of caapi a smart-nutrient for the right side of the brain? you be the judge.

At 300mg of THH all by itself, there are heavy open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes, and hours of teaching closed eye visions that start with colored sparkles and fireworks (red, green, yellow, blue) that dart around and progress into full-fledged way-beyond 4k visions with eyes closed that are not only static but often animated like slow and high speed movies, but all one monochrome color like green or blue for me, when you add DMT, the visions then become colored and patterning on animals for example will display their associated colors, DMT also adds on to or builds on top the THH visions, expanding them, but the teachings and insights & visions are credited to the Vine, just as Gayle Highpine writes in linked paper:

12. Gayle Highpine (Ayahuasca researcher): http://www.ayahuasca...n-of-ayahuasca/
The vine carries the content of the message, the teaching, and the insight. The purpose of drinking Ayahuasca is to receive the message the vine imparts.

Page 154 of "Various Alkaloid Profiles in Decoctions of Banisteriopsis Caapi, 2005": https://kodu.ut.ee/~...allaway2005.pdf
The average ratio of THH to harmine in the vegetals (traditional brews) was consistently near 1:1, from all sources (table 2), while this ratio was closer to 1:5 in a large survey of source plant material. It is presently unclear whether harmaline is being chemically reduced to THH during the acidic process of decoction.

Dr. Callaway wrote in "The Entheogen Review":
However, in a broad (as yet unpublished) survey of Banisteriopsis caapi, Psychotria viridis and subsequent teas, which included phytochemical analyses of all, plus subjective ratings of the teas, a strong correlation was found with teas that contained high amounts of THH and not DMT! This rating was from a large body of experienced users (regular União).

HH blocks serotonin, just like all the major natural oral psychedelics, serotonin blocking results in stimulation, breaking down of barriers and filters, direct access to divine spiritual world, increased visionary power, major beauty, color and music enhancement, euphoria in combo with the DMT. DMT does not block serotonin but requires THH in combo to do this, important teamwork.

5-ht1a agonism is inhibitory and results in serotonin blockage (over 80% of brain 5-ht). Thomas S. Ray's study shows a value of 3.57 at SERT for Ibogaine (4.00 is max). Ibogaine has been shown to inhibit serotonin transporter (SERT) noncompetitively, in contrast to all other known inhibitors, which are competitive with substrate. Ibogaine inhibits both serotonin and dopamine reuptake transporters, it is an SDRI or serotonin & dopamine reuptake inhibitor. THH or tetrahydroharmine also inhibits the serotonin reuptake transporter (SERT).

In contrast, as an example, Cocaethylene (coca leaf tea bags soaked in wine, the orally active & potent ingredient formed in the liver from cocaine + ethanol in the 1860's "Vin Mariani" wine popular with both Popes, Thomas Edison and scores of other famous people) increases the levels of serotonergic, noradrenergic, and dopaminergic neurotransmission in the brain by inhibiting the action of the serotonin transporter, norepinephrine transporter, and dopamine transporter. These pharmacological properties make cocaethylene a serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor [SNDRI; also known as a "triple reuptake inhibitor"].

Dr. Narang: https://innovareacademics.in/journal/ijpps/Vol3Suppl2/1092.pdf
The absorption of drugs through the sublingual route is 3 to 10 times greater than oral route and is surpassed by hypodermic injection. Sublingual mucosa under tongue is only 100 to 200 microns thick.

Sublingual administration from wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublingual_administration
This route translates the chemical directly to the brain, where most psychoactives act. When a chemical comes in contact with the mucous membrane beneath the tongue, it is absorbed. Because the connective tissue beneath the epithelium contains a profusion of capillaries, the substance then diffuses into them and enters the venous circulation.[1] In contrast, substances absorbed in the intestines are subject to first-pass metabolism in the liver before entering the general circulation.

Sublingual administration has certain advantages over oral administration. Being more direct, it is often faster and it ensures that the substance will risk degradation only by salivary enzymes before entering the bloodstream, whereas orally administered drugs must survive passage through the hostile environment of the gastrointestinal tract, which risks degrading them, by either stomach acid or bile, or by enzymes such as monoamine oxidase (MAO). Furthermore, after absorption from the gastrointestinal tract, such drugs must pass to the liver, where they may be extensively altered; this is known as the first pass effect of drug metabolism. Due to the digestive activity of the stomach and intestines, the oral route is unsuitable for certain substances, such as salvinorin A.

MESO-Rx, "Ask Patrick Arnold #10", April 15, 1999 By Chemist & bodybuilder Patrick Arnold:
Sublingual hydroxypropylbetacyclodextrin (HPBCD) complexed testosterone has a very high bioavailabilty however as the peak blood levels are seen rather quickly (20 to 40 minutes). These peaks are quite high however and the drop off is substantially gradual as in the EMU study testosterone levels of greater than 60% over baseline were still measured after 2 hours.

Straight testosterone or prohormones do not have very good absorption under the tongue. When complexed with cyclodextrin the properties change to enable it to absorb extremely well. It would be a long and detailed explanation but that is the jist of it.

DMT is very similar to pro-hormones, poor absorption under tongue, but when complexed to HPBCD, it absorb's extremely well, studies show up to 400% increased penetration. Chemist Patrick Arnold taught me how to complex pro-hormones in my 20's: https://thinksteroid...rick-arnold-11/

Patrick Arnold's latest project: https://www.news-gaz...60a6be31c8.html

Does ayahuasca produce tolerance? https://thethirdwave...lics/ayahuasca/
Ayahuasca tolerance is very mild and you can take another dose within a day without significantly reduced effects. It also does not produce tolerance to other psychedelics.

To test this, after 3 hours of tripping hard during afternoon on 200mg oral harmine + 200mg oral THH + 120mg sublingual HPBCD DMT dosed at 1 hour after oral harmalas, then again more sublingual HPBCD DMT at 1.5 hour later...I then took 3 hits of LSD at night, and tripped the rest of the night as if I had not taken anything during the day. The LSD had lost nothing in potency! This statement is true from thethirdwave. :)

Music lovers will love Sublingual DMT with oral harmine + THH, other worldly music enhancement, every sound in the music is literally "epic". Like hearing any track for the very first time.

https://jaytechmusic.podbean.com/
https://www.friskyradio.com/
https://soundcloud.com/

Pic 1: sublingual mucosa under tongue only 100 to 200 microns thick: https://innovareacad...Suppl2/1092.pdf

Pic 2: upper top: 200mg of THH freebase to take orally, 200mg of harmine freebase to take orally, 120mg of DMT to complex to the x7 or 840mg HPBCD with 10 drops of hot water added from a pipette, keep a microwaved coffee mug nearby to add the boiling hot water drops.

Pic 3: capsules containing 200mg harmine + 200mg THH or tetrahydroharmine to take orally around 1 hour before using the sublingual. On spoon: 120mg DMT freebase complexed to x 7 or 840mg HPBCD in 10 drops hot water on a spoon using the end of another spoon to mix and crush it all together. Then place bottom side of tongue onto spoon, the psychedelic complex will all adhere as HPBCD forms sticky complexes that improve absorption of the DMT into the sublingual mucosa under tongue by a whopping 400%. There is a mild menthol-like sting but it is so worth the 10 to 15 minute sublingual absorb wait time depending on DMT dosage. Note: If using 120 to 150mg DMT, use 12 drops of boiling hot water to complex to the HPBCD.

Pic 4: 1:1 molar ratio of HPBCD to DMT is used

Pic 5: The HPBCD tornado like cone complexes to the DMT making it not only water soluble but absorbs 400% better into the sublingual mucosa under tongue, DMT salts do not work when applied under tongue.

Pic 6: The HPBCD DMT complex can be stored forever by removing the plunger from a 3ml syringe (100 of these 3ml syringes with storage caps can be ordered for less than $12) and backfilling or pouring the contents from the spoon into the syringe, then replacing plunger, then freeze in freezer, will keep indefinately, when ready to use, simply remove syringe from freezer, dunk into a cup of warm water with the cap still on the syringe bottom, it will defrost in 30 seconds, then remove cap and shoot contents directly under tongue, super easy to use or re-dose at any time during the night so you don't have to stop to make it.

Pic 7: Serpents are the manifest Spirit of Ayahuasca, many times I have viewed feminine spirit teaching Serpents during my sublingual Ayahausca journeys: https://earthmedicin...erpent-of-eden/

Pic 8: Notice the force with which DMT hits 20% of the brain receptors in this receptorome or radioligand chart, also note it does not block serotonin or agonize the 80% of 5-ht1a receptors which cause serotonin blocking (inhibitory) when agonized but requires THH or tetrahydroharmine to do this, important teamwork.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG

Last edited:
When psychosis meets sort of genius.

I would actually love to hear back if anyone (besides tregar) does try this sublingual method.

I'm sure it will taste like absolute shit.

mix and scrape it all back and forth for 1 to 2 minutes on the spoon using the end of another spoon, the complex is formed with absorption into the sublingual mucosa x 4 normal or 400% increase studies show
In pharmaceutical labs they usually dissolve target molecule and mix with either solid or dissolved liquid hpbcd, and mix it for at least 24 hours and sometimes days before evaporating to a water soluble powder.

The way I see it is you've got 1000 ice cream cones (hpbcd) and then 1000 ice cream scoops (target moleucle/DMT in this case) as each scoop gets complexed by an empty cone, the probability of the next scoop encountering an empty cone goes down, until at the end, you've got 999 complexed units and one empty cone and one scoop desperately searching for each other.

So no, mixing back and forth for a few minutes not going to form complex efficiently, unless you're using excess cyclodextrin which is just gross and probably not good for you.

Anyway. I don't see why eating dmt salt is any worse. I've never found it to have any bodyload/nausea so I don't see any reason to add one more pseudo pharmaceutical of dubious quality to my perfectly fine DMT.

Highly recommend every psychonaut try this, see L-dreamers many experiences in above post. I will continue to use this every weekend for the rest of my life, most potent psychedelic on Earth...VERY TRIPPY...and I've used her over 50 times in 2.5 years, and I've taken LSD hundreds of times, cactus tea x 100 times and oral Ayahuasca x 90 times in 2 decades. My absolute favorite, the same great trip effects as high dose cactus tea (500 to 600mg mescaline), but dirt cheap.

If you love long trips like I do, you can even continue to take from 75 to 100mg (experiment on exact amount that works for you) extra harmine orally every 2 hours or so (no need to ever take any extra oral THH as it's half life is 10.5 hours) and continue to place from 60 to 120mg HPBCD DMT under tongue once you feel the oral harmine working. This works strongly for 1.5 hour.

I've tripped hard core for 5 hours straight this way, just as potent on the 4rth hour as when I first took it. The harmine has a half life of from 1 to 3 hours, so when you add 1/2 the oral harmine dose hours later, it compounds on top the oral harmine half-life that is already active in your system. The harmine dampens MAO in the brain so that the sublingual DMT cannot be "zapped" or broken down by the mitochondria in the cells of the brain once it reaches the brain quickly via sublingual mucosa under tonue.

The HPBCD DMT is formed in only 1 minute on a spoon using the kneading method. Bodybuilder Chemist Patrick Arnold taught me how to form HPBCD pro-hormone complexes in my 20's using the same exact method. I am also a life long chemist and bodybuilder.

Patrick Arnold:

Chemist Patrick Arnold made millions of dollars selling HPBCD complexed pro-hormones to athletes for 10 years thru his company Ergopharm until the Gov't banned pro-hormones as they worked as well as regular HPBCD complexed testosterone from the pharmaceutical industry for hypogonadal males. Athletes were killing it in the gym and field.

Friend of mine from Australia said:
It seems the indigenous people in Australia used sublingual MAOI and tryptamines as well, though we don’t know the exact alchemy.

You can even add the HPBCD DMT complex from off the spoon orally, see post above and it is still way beyond normal DMT salts. I used normal DMT salts for several years, and they were always just a mild +3 as they absorbed poorly orally, not strong at all even up to 120mg.

This HPBCD DMT is similar to the Hawaiian psychotria leaf, as both contain penetration enhancers that improve oral absorption many times above normal, similar to the way aloe vera gel improves the absorption of vitamins x 300% into intestines. All around same concept. There is no comparison between normal DMT salts and HPBCD DMT used orally.

Oct 2, 2022: My oral HPBCD DMT report:

170mg harmine fb
250mg very pure tetrahydroharmine fb
150mg HPBCD DMT dissolved (from off the spoon) into 1 shot glass of 125 degree F hot water, it dissolves instantly in the hot water, transparent color, zero taste as the HPBCD masks the taste of the nasty DMT freebase as it goes down.

Update 4pm: I am writing this 1.5 hour later: took the 1-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (150mg HPBCD DMT, 250mg THH, 170mg harmine) and it worked incredibly well! Phenomenal strength, for the 1st 10 minutes I held on tight as it felt like I was handling a high speed sports car, then it became at 10 minutes extremely enjoyable, infinite open eyed beautfy, incredible closed eye geometrics in purple, pink, green, with open eyes, saturated neon colors and neon colored rainbow reflections surrounded everything, music playing was just heavenly, incredible music enhancement, +5 Shulgin level experience....I could not believe the open eyed beauty--phenomenal...this is my preferred method. WOW, unbelievable experience, high euphoria, deep headspace, had the power of Hawaiian psychotria to the highest degree.

But I way prefer the sublingual HPBCD DMT as stated in post #1, this is why I continue to use her every weekend.

8 pics on page #2, Didgital, see L-dreamers many experiences in post #2 (entire page in the middle), and no this does not taste like dmt freebase, the HPBCD masks the nasty taste of the dmt considerably while under tongue, there is only a mild menthol like sting, but so worth the 10 minute wait (60 to 90mg dmt doses) or 15 minute wait (100 to 150mg doses)

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/docume...xcipients-medicinal-products-human-use_en.pdf
Cyclodextrins can be used to reduce or prevent gastrointestinal and ocular irritation, reduce or eliminate unpleasant smells or tastes.

Cyclodextrins at high doses can increase drug permeability by direct action on sublingual mucosa by up to 400% or intestinal membranes and enhance drug absorption and/or bioavailability. These effects are possibly caused by solubilization of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible [7].Cyclodextrins are absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes.

The oral bioavailability of cyclodextrins is very low in adult animals and humans (0.1–3%), except for RM-β-CD, which has a bioavailability of 12% in rats. Because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature only insignificant amounts of cyclodextrins are absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by passive diffusion [33, 27].

Last edited:
Best part using the sublingual Ayahuasca, you can sleep easily when it's time to go to bed, does not keep you awake all night like with LSD, and Ayahuasca is a psychedelic that makes you feel better the next day, you are better off than if you had taken nothing. She also regrows new neurons in the brain every time you take a journey: https://www.beckleyfoundation.org/ayahuasca-stimulates-the-birth-of-new-brain-cells/

I tripped again last night Friday, took 200mg harmine freebase + 200mg THH freebase in two capsules, 1 hour and 15 minutes later when I felt the harmalas working strongly, then I placed 120mg HPBCD DMT under tongue, all dissolved in 15 minutes, +5 Shulgin level in strength again, beyond Heavenly, infinite beauty with open eyes, incredible dancing geometries in a baffling array of neon colors when eyes closed.

Everything shimmered and glowed with a powerful divine inner light, music enhancement just as powerful as high dose cactus tea, clear and crisp clarity just like mescaline, trip felt like 500mg of mescaline for 2 hours, had the time of my life, so much healing and profound spiritual insights. Slept like a baby at midnight. Nothing at all like mushrooms, no confusion or up and down rollercoaster of emotions of mushrooms, far more visual and powerful. Makes LSD look like child's play.

8 pics on post #2 and compilation of trip reports from L-dreamer.

Nausea free oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca capsules:

I've completely gotten away from the sublingual to simplify my life (avoid the mild sting under tongue), and now simply combine all my Ayahuasca ingredients into one giant size 000 capsule for oral use:

1. Mix the HPBCD on a spoon with the DMT and hot water drops using the end of another spoon for 1 minute as explained in post #1 directions. Crush and mix it all together using kneading or your muscles, as this is how scientist prepare these HPBCD drug complexes. I like to use an HPBCD DMT dosage of 120mg which lasts VERY STRONG for 1.5 hour, she is VERY TRIPPY, most potent psychedelic on Earth. The afterglow lasts even longer (many hours).

You can re-dose at any time by making and taking another capsule with just more HPBCD DMT + more harmine, you will never need to re-dose more tetrahydroharmine or THH as she has a half-life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5 hours.

60mg HPBCD DMT = +3 Shulgin level experience
90mg HPBCD DMT = +4 Shulgin level experience
120mg HPBCD DMT = +4.5 Shulgin level experience
150mg HPBCD DMT = +5.0 Shulgin level experience

200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 60mg sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT feels like 300mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 90mg sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT feels like 400mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 120mg sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT feels like 500mg mescaline
200mg oral THH + 200mg oral harmine + 150mg sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT feels like 600mg mescaline

This absorbs anywhere from 250 to 400% better than normal DMT salts, and is "all encompassing" just like real Jungle Hawaiian psychotria, far more colorful, mystical, 3-dimensional, visual and audial (music enhancing) than normal DMT salts, as it is absorbed into the intestines many times better than normal due to the HPBCD opening up of "tight junctions" in the intestinal walls.

DMT freebase and salts absorb poorly and usually only result in no better than a mild experience even at doses up to 150mg. I should know I've taken normal DMT salts over two dozen times in the past, and there is no comparison to HPBCD DMT. The HPBCD DMT results in a strong Ayahuasca experience every time, she is no different than using actual jungle Hawaiian psychotria, for an experience that will completely absorb you from every divine dimension possible.

2. Then mix in 150 to 200mg harmine freebase INTO YOUR already complexed HPBCD DMT liquid complex, add a couple extra drops of water if you need, then stir it all together. You want the harmine mixed in well with the HPBCD DMT after it is complexed.

3. Then pack 150 to 200mg or even 300mg tetrahydroharmine freebase into your giant gelatin capsule first, then scrape and pour the mixed harmine + HPBCD DMT liquid contents from off the spoon into the capsule.

One giant size 000 gelatin capsule holds 800 to 1600mg, you can buy 100 of these on *mazon for dirt cheap.

4. swallow the capsule, all ingredients are taken at the exact same time (just as the Shaman's do in real Ayahuasca) for the most powerful experience.

I enjoy this far more than the sublingual, as there is no sublingual sting, the oral HPBCD DMT is many times more potent than plain freebase or DMT salts. This is because the HPBCD is similar to polysaccharides found in Hawaiian psychotria leaf which enhance the absorption of DMT in the leaf naturally by many factors. Aloe vera leaf polysaccharides have also been used to enhance the absorption of vitamins by 3 to 3.5 times normal.

I will show a picture of my latest oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca caps a little bit later that I used on Friday night once I transfer the pics from camera.

3.17.2023 trip report:

Outstanding +5 Shulgin level experience! I used 120mg HPBCD DMT with 200mg harmine + 200mg THH all in one capsule, she felt like 500mg of the most powerful and euphoric mescaline you could ever take, or like 1 and 3/4 x 12" very thick bridgesii tea, dirt cheap experience with extreme euphoria, other worldly music enhancement, out of this world neon colors, infinite beauty enhancement, all the actresses on TV looked like goddesses, incredible closed eye geometric patters and visions.

Open eyed tracers like lightening strikes. At one point early on it felt like I was seeing 9 different dimensions all at once as the tracers combined with colored fractal geometric energy in mid-air to extend into what seemed like nine dimensions visually.

I even saw neon colored fine lines like laser beams form on the walls in front of me alternating in pink, yellow and green. Highly recommend everyone try this, zero nausea, zero intestinal irritation, 120mg dose is perfect for me. Divine powerful healing experience with deep spiritual insights: like 10 years of therapy.

To test the theory that Ayahuasca induces no tolerance to other psychedelics, I then took 3 hits of LSD around 3 hours after dropping the Ayahuasca tab, and the Ayahuasca took nothing away from the LSD, in fact the LSD felt FAR BETTER as the long lingering DMT and THH effects added significant dimensions like way enhanced color, music, aesthetics, visions & dimensions in all ranges to the LSD experience for the rest of the night, one of the most powerful trip experiences of my life.

NotSheekle said:
How is this experience in threshold/low doses?
Can a +1 or +2 be enjoyable ?
Yes absolutely, 3 years ago when I first experimented with oral HPBCD DMT, I started out and found 30mg oral HPBCD DMT to be a +1 to +2 when combined with 200mg harmine + 200mg THH. Remember, at least 30mg is needed to provide the "horsepower" to power the trip strongly for a good 1.5 hour from beginning to end.:)

Last edited:
Need help extracting DMT? I get 2.4 to 2.5 grams every time from 170g of bark using a 2 liter erlenmeyer flask (heat resistant) and long pipette, see post #15: https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/

Need help making pure THH in just 1.5 hour from harmaline? see post #13.

Notshekkle said:
Do you have a diet protocol?
Yes a year round keto diet, I'm also a lifetime bodybuilder, started when I was a lifeguard at the waterpark down the road.

Abombs said:
I think I'm going to try the sublingual. If I can keep most of the drugs out of my stomach I'm gonna do that.
I highly recommend the zero nausea Aya capsules for oral use, I guarantee no nausea, like a slice of heaven.

Nausea free oral HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca capsules:

Trip report in post above

Directions for making HPBCD DMT:

1) Place 120mg DMT freebase on a spoon and cover with x 7 or 840mg Hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin or HPBCD and you can use the 2-Hpbcd, same in effect. This keeps it at a 1:1 molar ratio, as HPBCD (1300 g/mol, is x7 bigger in mol/g weight by dmt (188 g/mol). Cover the DMT with x 8 or 960mg if using the more common 2-HPBCD (2-hydroxy PBCD) as 2-HPBCD is 1500 g/mol. *

2) add 10 drops of hot water from a microwaved coffee mug. *

3) mix and scrape it all back and forth for 1 to 2 minutes on the spoon using the end of another spoon, the complex is formed with absorption into the sublingual mucosa x 4 normal or 400% increase studies show. For oral use: increases absorption into the intestines from 250 to 400% above normal. The HPBCD powder is like a sugar cube when water is added to it, it shrinks down to next to nothing, HPBCD Cyclodextrins are ring-shaped molecules made from cornstarch.

* Footnote for step 2: Multiply DMT mg x 7 to get the amount of HPBCD in mg to cover it with if using plain HPBCD, multiply DMT x 8 to get the amount of 2-HPBCD in mg to cover with. Example: if using 90mg DMT: 90 x 7 = cover with 630mg HPBCD, cover with 90 x 8 = 720mg if using more common 2-HPBCD. HPBCD is available at *mazon, auction sites, or 1kg cheap from China.

* Footnote for step 3: add 6 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 60mg, use 8 drops for 90mg, use 10 drops to mix DMT doses of 100 to 120mg. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 120 to 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.

Pic 1: 120mg DMT freebase put on a spoon, 120 x 7 = 840mg HPBCD put next to DMT on spoon, notice coffee cup with some microwaved hot water and medicine pipette.

Pic 2: 10 drops of hot water drops added to DMT + HPBCD, then it was stirred, mixed and mashed together for 1 minute on the spoon in order to form the HPBCD DMT complex which absorbs anywhere from 250 to 400% better than DMT salts, all encompassing & super powerful just like real Hawaiian Psychotria leaf which uses the polysaccharides in it's leaf to enhance the absorption of DMT. Aloe vera polysaccharides enhance absorption of vitamins from 3 to 3.5 times above normal. Notice the 200mg of harmine freebase at upper top.

Pic 3: The 200mg of harmine freebase was mixed into the HPBCD DMT complex. I always add 2 drops of extra water so the harmine will mix into the HPBCD DMT. Notice the 200mg of tetrahydroharmine or THH (2nd highest ingredient in Caapi) in the weigher above.

Pic 4: 200mg of THH was loaded into capsule first.

Pic 5: the 120mg HPBCD DMT complex + 200mg harmine was scraped or poured from off the spoon into the capsule containing the THH. You can use a capsule stand to hold the capsule upright as your pour the complex from off the spoon into capsule, it aids this greatly.

Pic 6: The 120mg HPBCD DMT + 200mg THH no nausea Ayahuasca capsule is complete, notice it does not "disintegrate" or fall apart even though it has sticky HPBCD DMT liquid in it, it remains stable. You can freeze these capsules in a container in the freezer, and they will keep forever. This way you can make many of them ahead of time and take Ayahuasca whenever you want.

Since THH has a half life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5 hours, I like to pre-prepare several "re-dose" Ayahuasca caps containing around 150mg harmine + 120 to 150mg HPBCD DMT, freeze them, and use them as re-doses to take 1.5 hour later. Since harmine has a half life of from 1 to 3 hours, you can use only 150mg harmine instead of 200mg harmine as a re-dose to activate the HPBCD DMT without having to take 200mg harmine again, as 1/2 of the original harmine dose you took earlier is still active, the doses are additive.

Artwork courtesy Jillian Evelyn, beyond the mold, Juxtapoz Art & Culture spring 2018: https://www.juxtapoz.com/news/magazine/features/jillian-evelyn-beyond-breaking-the-mold/

Last edited:
Here in usa, able to buy HPBCD directly from Amazon, auction sites, China 1kg for dirt cheap. I bought a 1kg jug many years ago.

I use a 000 size capsule to hold the Ayahuasca and a "000 capsule stand" to hold the capsule upright while I fill it with the 200mg THH + 200mg harmine mixed into the 150mg HPBCD DMT once the 150mg HPBCD DMT is first complexed in 1 minute on a spoon.

I have switched from 120mg HPBCD DMT to 150mg HPBCD DMT as it is even stronger than the 120mg. Extreme euphoria, visuals, real Ayahuasca visions, tracers, neon colors, closed eye geometrics that never repeat trip to trip composed of hundreds of patterns made of pink, green, yellow, blue, purple colors...infinite beauty enhancement, heavenly music enhancement, divine healing and profound spiritual insights....feels like 600mg mescaline, crystal clear clarity, no confusion or emotional rollercoaster like mushrooms can have....absolutely zero nausea even at 150mg HPBCD DMT, this is my preferred psychedelic for the rest of my life every weekend.

--> See post #1 for 12 reasons pure THH or tetrahydroharmine rocks <--

The capsule once full with the ingredients stays stable at room temp for hours and beyond and does not fall apart or disintegrate even though it has sticky HPBCD DMT in it....I freeze the capsules I make in a container in the freezer and they stay potent and intact forever.

1) Original dose = 200mg THH + 150mg HPBCD DMT + 200mg harmine mixed INTO the HPBCD DMT. Always surround your complexed HPBCD DMT with harmine by mixing it into it, this will ensure maximum potency once it hits the stomach & intestines, and prevents any breakdown of DMT by MAOI, always take all ingredients at exact same time in a single capsules, just as the Shaman's do with real Ayahuasca for maximum effects.

2) I pre-prepare "re-dose" capsules of 150mg harmine + 150mg HPBCD DMT and freeze them to take from 1.5 hour to 2.0 hours later.

The afterglow is super-strong and last for many hours after the journey.

Harmine has a half-life of from 1 to 3 hours so you can use LESS HARMINE to re-dose with as 1/2 the original harmine dose is still active later. No need to ever re-dose more THH as tetrahydroharmine has a half life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5 hours.

SHE IS VERY TRIPPY, most potent psychedelic on earth, I guarantee absolutely zero nausea, you will love this!

000 capsule stand.JPG

Zero nausea HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca capsule directions 2 posts above with all pics.

Linked: Antipodes of the Mind, best book on Ayahuasca imho, read 3 times, Benny has taken Ayahuasca over 200 times, I myself have taken Ayahuasca over 150 times over many years.

Pic 1: An entire tub of potent Hawaiian psychotria direct from Hawaii, I bought kilograms back when Hawiian psychotria could be found easily, now it is nearly extinct and very rare. Most of it present day is grown and sold to the hundreds of Spiritual centers in South America as they cannot keep up with what they grow alone. But good news: HPBCD DMT is just as potent and all encompassing as Hawaiian psychotria as the type of polysaccharides composing HPBCD work the exact same as the polysacchardies in Hawaiian psychotria to improve the absorption of DMT in the leaf many times above normal into the intestinal walls.

Pic 2: For 3.24.2023 tonight: 1st capsule: 150mg HPBCD DMT + 200mg harmine (the harmine freebase is mixed into the HPBCD DMT once complexed for 1 minute on a spoon) + 200mg THH freebase or tetrahydroharmine = works strongly for 1.5 hour at +5 Shulgin level strength, 2nd capsule: re-dose capsule composed of 150mg HPBCD DMT + 150mg harmine (the harmine freebase is mixed into the HPBCD DMT once it is complexed for 1 minute on a spoon). No need to ever re-dose more THH as she has a half life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours. Store capsules in freezer, they will keep indefinately. Take out in nature if you prefer. Art courtesy F. Scott Hess, "Art history and the dreams of a reluctant realist", Hi Fructose volume 49, 2018.

Antipodes of the Mind pdf: PDF Printing 600 dpi (ut.ee)

7.JPG 8.JPG

Last edited:
I recommend only 120mg HPBCD DMT, the 150mg HPBCD DMT I took tonight was way too strong.

abombs said:
In what way was 150 too strong compared to 120

At 150mg HPBCD DMT + 200mg THH + 200mg harmine mixed into the pre-complexed HPBCD DMT on the spoon, all then added to one Ayahuasca capsule (see pics on post on page #1 at bottom) it was rather frightening, visuals were too strong, immense vibrational field thru entire body at high frequency, my head where my hair was started to sweat and forehead became cold as the dmt generated "nausea in the brain only" was strong, had to take off my glasses and find a happy place with closed eyes, I was not prepared for this...with open eyes all the walls filled with geometrics and it felt like an alien spacecraft was going to surround me and take me away in the vibrational field to another planet. I did not want to move an inch as the visuals would stir up, the closed eye visual field was immense with thousands of fine geometries all in constant motion expanding and collapsing and swirling.

At very high doses the dmt has a nauseating effect on the brain only because it is so powerful, I wanted to purge but couldn't several times, finally after 45 minutes the trip notched down in power a couple notches and I took a breath of relief, several hours later, I took a re-dose of 150mg harmine + 100mg DMT and found it completely different and comfortable, visual cev geometrics were in all neon colors but fascinating. Music enhancement super powerful, tracers beyond belief, divine beauty was infinite, all the actresses on TV looked like goddesses. I could freely move around from room to room and watch movies with spiritual joy. The shimmering of everything was ultra-powerful with a divine light from within, colors beyond this earth, deep spiritual insights without being terrified.

Noice in attached vegetal Ayahuasca paper by Callaway, all of the Ayahuasca was around 90mg or below in dmt dose found in the brew. I've taken LSD hundreds of times, cactus tea 200 times, and Ayahuasca around 150 times, the HPBCD DMT capsules are my absolute favorite, but only when using reasonable doses of DMT.

Some may find only 150mg of harmine freebase is needed to activate the 1st dose of 120mg HPBCD DMT instead of having to use 200mg, just experiment. You may even find you need only 100mg harmine freebase as the re-dose dosage for 120mg HPBCD DMT around 1.5 hour later as well, as 1/2 the original harmine dose is still active. I have used these lower doses of harmine before and they did work.

8.JPG Jonathan Ott's chart.JPG

Last edited:
--> Instructions for making zero nausea oral HPBCD DMT in just one minute on a spoon near the bottom of page 1 with 5 pics <--

HPBCD is hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin, it enhances the absorption of DMT into intestinal walls up to 200%, its a type of polysaccharide similar to the polysaccharides in Hawaiian psychotria that enhance the absorption of DMT in the leaf by many factors. HPBCD DMT is formed in 1 minute on a spoon, you can find HPBCD at auction sites or *mazon. All studies on page 1. It is used extensively by the pharmaceutical industry.

Abombs said:
On your higher doses do you travel outside of your body? You mention a lot of geometric patterns and colors.

When the pure tetrahydroharmine dose is increased from 200mg to 300mg inside the capsule, hours of closed eye real Ayahuasca visions manifest as described on post #6 here, the 300mg THH + HPBCD DMT visions all begin usually with geometrics which then progress like stages into real Ayahuasca visions:

The DMT then acts to colorize the THH visions and adds on to them, expanding them. At 300mg THH + 200mg harmine + 60 to 120mg DMT you get real Ayahuasca visions as seen here by Pablo Amaringo:

The THH is the teacher and guide for the experience, she provides the teachings and insights and healing, even the profound music enhancement and open eyed beauty and neon colors when combined with the DMT:

--> 12 reasons THH rocks, see post #4 down from the top here: <--

Yes, when using higher doses of 300mg tetrahydroharmine in the capsule along with mid-doses of DMT around 120mg, I have closed my eyes, left my body and flown like a bird over what looked like Los Angeles, I could see all the swimming pools, homes and parks below, then went on for at least 2 minutes.

Another time, when using a high dose of THH + DMT I have left my body once, thought that I had died, and my soul hovered above my physical body. I looked down and could see my body from above. Then like a slingshot my soul which felt like it was connected like a rubber band was propelled back into my physical body below on the couch.

That was the same night I felt and saw spirits flying through the air when I looked outside, I viewed miniature angels holding hands and dancing in a circle around a bush in the front yard, saw miniature gnomes popping up out of the ground and then hiding back into the ground, and saw a giant pyramid adorned in gold bricks hovering in mid air inside the house, and saw two dragons made of golden scales intertwined in mid air like DNA. Most powerful trip of my entire life. I could hear a kind teaching voice giving me instructions on how to live and how to solve troubling problems in my life, as this was a point in my life I was incredibly depressed from a death that affected me profoundly.

Music lovers will love 200mg THH + HPBCD DMT + harmine as she causes the most incredible and other worldly music enhancement I have experienced, very similar to high dose mescaline music enhancement. Open eyed beauty is divine and infinite with out of this world impossible neon colors and intense shimmering of everything.

Two of my very first trip reports using 300mg THH in capsule:

1st HPBCD DMT capsule Ayahuasca Journey, April 21, 2021 (2 years ago):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On my very first 300mg oral THH freebase + 200mg harmine freebase mixed into 60mg HPBCD DMT (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg HPBCD in 6 drops boiling hot water in 1 minute on a spoon) journey with 2 more 100mg harmine + 60mg HPBCD DMT capsule re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark:

...all the way from 8 pm till 1 am in the morning (5 hours) I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the oral HPBCD DMT + harmine + THH combo in a single capsule, taking 2 more re-doses all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 90 times, cactus tea 100 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys. They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" and "Alien gods" 2019 on Amazon prime which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Return of the Serpent & of Eden: https://earthmedicine2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/return-of-the-serpent-of-eden/

Ayahuasca Journey #47 (May-20-2022):
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dose: 300mg tetrahydroharmine or THH freebase in capsule + 120mg HPBCD DMT covered with x7 or 840mg HPBCD powder, added 12 drops of hot water, mixed and mashed all together using end of another spoon for 1 to 2 minutes) then mixed 200mg harmine into the HPBCD DMT on the spoon and added all this to a single Ayahuasca capsule:

....after 10 minutes of animated super-colorful geometrics, then came the realistic visions: I viewed incredibly beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I usually use this capsule Ayahuasca at least once a week.

When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain. This is fascinating to me as one of my interest is cartoon drawing and reading cartoon books. Ayahuasca has a tendency to find your interest and show you teaching visions related to them.

I recorded this journey as one of the most visual of my entire life, never have I seen an hour's worth of beautiful women morphing into other women, with swirling geometric pastel patterns on their naked bodies, communicating physically, this is an artist's dream come true, way beyond 4k, visual detail astounding.

I had headphones on, and the music sounded as if I had taken a strong bridgesii cactus tea (18" of bridgesii or around 500mg of mescaline), profound music enhancement, just heavenly, powerful spiritual insights, infinite open eyed beauty and neon colors splashed on all the walls, very powerful experience, it was so strong I started to feel the dmt starting to work in only 30 minutes, incredible blast off, lasted 1.5 hour with very strong trip, with 1 full hour of powerful closed eye visions as stated above. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety.

Last edited:
Important info on why I don't use man-made HPBCD anymore (see --> below) but use FRESH aloe vera gel from fresh aloe vera leaf clipping you can buy for two dollars in the Asian section of your supermarket or on-line:

barisk22 said:
Quote:

There is not much information about tetrahydroharmine pharmacology. If it is just an SSRI, imo it may be not worth the effort of extraction of harmaline and reducing it with zinc route. Considering tregar trip reports it may be not only SSRI, maybe something like more phenyletylamine-mescaline type dopaminergic molecule.

I am thinking to make peganum harmala acetic acid tea, and reducing it with zinc. This probably result a harmine+thh solution as harmine is not reduced to harmaline acording to some studies. This solution then may be precipated with base like naoh, 7 ph to harmine and 9 ph to thh.

Is anybody tried thh alone like 300 mg is it really like mescaline, is it worth the effort ?

Yes barisk22, you will find no papers on tetrahydroharmine, it's the best kept secret in the psychedelic world. I would not subject a crude rue seed alkaloids to the zinc reduction process, only because the harmaline will reduce just fine to thh, but the leftover harmine in the tea when subjected to the zinc reduction will still remain harmine, but it still undergoes an unknown minor chemical change I have discovered, in that the harmine comes out "smelly" and causes nausea after being subjected orally, I would recommend only reducing as close to pure harmaline as you can to THH.

Reduction means hydrogen addition in chemistry for those unfamiliar with the chemical term. I'm done experiments twice subjecting pure harmine to the zinc reduction just to see what would happen, and the resultling harmine is no longer any good, even though it's still harmine, it gives off a "forever stinky smell" and does result in nausea, whereas harmaline when reduced results in pure THH, void of any smell, zero nausea. I've worked with THH for many years and taken over 200 times total.

12 reasons tetrahydroharmine or THH rocks on post #1 a few paragraphs down, try 150 to 200mg harmine in a capsule with 90mg dmt freebase.....then a week later try 150 to 200mg harmine + 200mg pure THH + 90mg dmt freebase in a capsule, the difference is night and day, absolutely no comparison.

In my personal opinion THH does have downstream effects as a dopamine agonist as you suspect. It is very potent at all 3 adrenal receptors, just like our beloved mescaline. THH + DMT is incredibly beautiful, neon colorful, shimmering visuals, potent music enhancement, strong euphoria, and actual Ayahuasca visions and an afterglow that lasts for days.

There is a reason it is found in 150mg (1 cup caapi based Ayahuasca) to 300mg (2 cups if drank for the evening) at the vegetal ceremonies, all this expalined on post #1.

--> Instead of mashing your dmt freebase into the man-made HPBCD, (which I have abandoned recently due to discovering it is ototoxic to the ears, thankfully less than 1% is absorbed orally by the intestines, so it is still very safe if you use it orally, just don't use it sublingually for sure) you can just buy some aloe vera leaf at the Asian section of your local grocery store for two dollars, squeeze out some of the fresh aloe vera gel onto a spoon, add your dmt freebase, and mash it all together for 2 minutes, then add it to a capsule with your 150 to 200mg harmine + 100 to 200mg tetrahydroharmine, this works as well as HPBCD to increase it's oral absorption into the intestines by a factor of twice normal.

Any leftover aloe vera gel from the fresh leaf you can freeze in a jar and it will remain potent forever, just defrost when you need some more. Aloe vera gel just like HPBCD has been shown to enhance the absorption of oral vitamins by 3 to 3.5 times normal.

This is similar to how actual Hawaiian Psychotria leaf enhances the absorption of dmt in it's leaf into the intestines, by over a factor of twice normal, as it contains polysaccharides (I have extracted them from the leaf before) that do this...this is why it is so potent and all encompassing, actual jungle Ayahuasca is leagues above normal dmt extraction absorption due to this reason.

But you can simulate actual jungle Ayahuasca by mashing your dmt into FRESH aloe vera gel from the leaf and adding it to a capsule, take the dmt/aloe vera gel + 150mg harmine + 150mg THH all at the EXACT SAME time in a capsule, just as the Shamans do for the fastest and most potent experience, do not stagger any of the ingredients by 10 to 15 minutes, take all at once.

You don't need much THH or tetrahydroharmine to have a bad ass enhanced trip, 100mg pure THH is extraordinary when combined with your 150mg harmine and 60 to 90mg dmt. See post #1 several paragraphs down for 12 reasons THH or tetrahydroharmine rocks.

But if you want to have hours of real Ayahuasca visions just like Pablo Amaringo, I suggest raising your THH amount to 275 to 300mg, realistic visionary stories will be told for up to 3 hours: http://www.thethird-eye.co.uk/a-shamans-visions-of-the-cosmos-by-pablo-amaringo/

THH in combo with DMT adds:

1) REAL ayahuasca visions (thh is related to ibogaine and is very visionary,) THH is responsible for the teachings and insights enherent in the Caapi vine.
2) adds euphoria (just as strong as mescaline and LSD euphoria) and mild stimulation like mescaline or LSD.
3) adds neon colors (similar to mescaline colors) and tracers like lightening strikes.
4) adds extreme music enhancement (THH = DMT makes music sound bad ass just like with mescaline)
5) adds divine infinite beauty enhancment (example: actresses on TV will look like glowing colorful cartoon versions of themselves with exagerated features just like with mescaline).
6) THH is found in 150mg in 1 cup of traditional Caapi based Ayahuasca tea drank by vegetals (Santo Daime, etc) and is found in 300mg when 2 cups drank for evening.
7) THH is responsible for the strong afterglow you feel for days afterwords and even grows new neurons in the brain, many studies on-line have documented this, very strong anti-depressant and anti-addiction healing effects for up to 2 weeks afterwards.
8) Studies by Dr. Callaway have shown that the vegetal drinkers prefer Ayahuasca drinks high in THH over DMT, see entheogen review study on post #1 of this thread.
9) THH is zero nausea, even up to 250mg, there is a slight amount of dizziness at 300mg but not by much.

There is ZERO NAUSEA using a 000 size gelatin capsule, no bad aftertaste, no dizziness, using the portions below:

My weight is exactly 200lbs and below works every single time for this big dog:

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 60mg dmt freebase, mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = +3 experience

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 90mg dmt freebase, mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = +4 experience

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 120mg dmt freebase, mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = +5 experience

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 150mg dmt freebase mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = way too strong, don't recommend, I've done x 3 times, it's a frightening experience amidst the overpowering visuals, colors, see my trip reports above. It felt like an alien UFO was going to surround me, beam me up and take me away to another planet, walls shifting neon colors in all directions, patterns on all furniture, bee hive like geometries in 3-d formed on all walls...had to close my eyes each time to try and find a happy place as even moving an inch would trigger a new cascade of visuals.

Always take all 3 ingredients at the exact same time for the most powerful trip, just as the shaman's do...never stagger any of the ingredients by 10 to 15 minutes or the trip will be weaker and shorter.

The journey is 1.5 hour or 90 minutes long with strong effects....and hours of afterglow.

You can RE-DOSE with another capsule containing no more THH, as the THH you took earlier has a half-life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours...just make another capsule with a lower amount of harmine (as harmine has a half life of from 1 to 3 hours, as 1/2 the harmine amount you took earlier will still be active) and a small amount of dmt, say 100mg harmine + 60mg dmt for example, just experiment to find your perfect amount.

If you want your 000 capsule to feel as strong and all-encompassing as REAL Jungle Ayahuasca, be sure to mash your dmt freebase into some sticky slimy FRESH aloe vera gel on a spoon for 2 minutes, mix and mash it together, then scrape this from off the spoon into your 000 size gelatin capsule (100 of these dirt cheap on *mazon). Then add your harmine and THH to the capsule. You can even find a gelatin capsule holder on-line too, see my pic above.

I've used this capsule method (zero nausea) over 80 times over many, many years and love it compared to a brew which is often disgusting to taste, hard to get down, easily nauseating, which I used in the very beginning of my journeys, then graduating to the capsule.

You can buy aloe vera leaf clippings on-line from all sorts of places, (your local grocery store often carries a clipping for two dollars in the Asian section) when it comes in, place aloe vera leaf on a board, use a razor blade to carefully slice off the top layer of the leaf, exposing the gel insides, then shave and squeeze out the slimy gel insides into a 1/4 pint jar, and store this gel in the freezer, it will keep forever...defrost when ready to use, it will only keep for 1 week in the fridge.

You want FRESH aloe vera gel only from the leaf as this is where the polysaccharides reside. Aloe vera gel you buy on-line will not work and contains a crap load of filles.

These polysaccharides in the leaf (also found in real Jungle Hawaiian psychotria) enhance the absorption of the extracted dmt by up to twice normal, resulting in very powerful trips which are way more colorful and visual and healing then just plain extracted DMT...always mix your extracted DMT into this gel. Aloe vera gel has also been shown to enhance the uptake of vitamins by the intestines by up to 3 to 3.5 times normal due to the opening up of "tight junctions".

Plain extracted dmt even up to 120mg often never gets beyond a level +3, but aloe vera gel or HPBCD mixed into extracted DMT (just like jungle Ayahuasca) always results in way beyond level +3 trips, easily hitting level +5 with proper dosage.

I've verified this myself countless times as have studies by the clearlight group of a dozen people each comparing extracted dmt with real leaf brews. The extracted dmt only reached +3 in strength, while the real leaf brews always reached a +5 level and were claravoyant and all-encompassing and super-colorful compared to the extracted dmt only. But you can easily simulate real Ayahuasca brew by using the aloe vera gel or HPBCD oral enhancment penetration factors.

Other topics: Alchemy chemistry fun:

Compilation of pan cyan or panaeolus cyanescens or copeandia cyanescens trip reports, crown jewel of mushrooms:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28108398/page/1

How to extract 2.4g dmt from 170g bark using a 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask (heat and break resistant), post #15:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/

Tetrahydroharmine or THH and how to make her, Caapi visionary feminine teaching spirit:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28423951/page/1

Zero nausea HPBCD or aloe vera enhanced penetration Ayahuasca capsules:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371/page/1

Cactus tea before waterpark to beat the heat:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28411312/page/4

How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide (Greek Eleusis ancient LSD) at home from morning glory seeds (the priests used non poisonous claviceps paspali which grows on paspalum grass adjacent to Eleusis present day in the famous Rarian plane, same alkaloid profile as the sacred Mesoamerican morning glory):
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/page/2

Make your own 1-acetaldehyde LSD at home from LSD, very similar to ALD-52 or the real orange sunshine:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28441105

LSD high dose trip: 20 minute visionary visit from a dead Aztec Shaman:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28451382

On my very first pan cyan mushroom trip, where I went to a house music club tripping with friends, I viewed laser light patterns on the floor of the club, where the women danced, I believe the mushrooms showed me how to form never before seen patterns, as went I went home, over the next several months, I built my own 6 channel audio generator that when these combined frequencies (3 on x channel and 3 on y channel) were sent to a laser x and y galvanometer, were able to produce brand new laser patterns such as collapsing circles and spinning lines 360 degrees which looked beyond belief in the fog as 3-d, I then went on to market these laser scanners to clubs on the strip, and they were a huge success...I owe this creative invention to the mushrooms which sparked new creative energies, way beyond thought, from a higher source where the mushrooms tap into. My love for house music stems back to those days of visiting many clubs as an entertainment laser lighting fixture creator and programmer and making friends with the many DJ's. Over the summer myself and friends were lifeguards at the local water park. But on the weekends we went to parties or house music clubs.

https://www.friskyradio.com/
https://jaytechmusic.podbean.com/

Last edited:
Holy cowabunga never seen that before well I have heard of pharmahuasca not sure how this relates to that anyways sounds like she is a real friend for you!

Cactus hangover wow never heard of those now I have!

mannvishal said:
Quote:

i cannot find HPBCD. Can i instead use something like this from amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Astragalus-Extract-500-Capsules/dp/B000MGR2EE/

Its an Astragalus Extract & claims to have polysaccharides.

Kindly also share which exact sherry wine product do you use to make 1-acetaldehyde LSD? e.g. wine x from walmart.

Do you throw away the mixed wine & just pick out the LSD blotter from the mix or drink the whole wine cup with LSD blotter together in the end?

I really appreciate the amazing help.

mannvishal, thanks for your comment, in the wording below, you will find that I have used FRESH aloe vera gel squeezed from actual aloe vera leaf (I just had another box of leaf come in the other day) with great results! Studies show fresh aloe vera gel increases the uptake of vitamins in the intestines by 3.5 times normal, you will find it does the same for DMT, just like real jungle Ayahuasca, the trip if way better than just plain DMT, it's more colorful and all encompassing and 3-d with neon colors and strong shimmering...give this a shot. But you must use fresh aloe vera gel, not store bought aloe vera gel which is old and full of fillers--it's crap. Read below how to store the gel in the freezer in a jar for long term storage, pull out of freezer and place into fridge to defrost before you pull out an amount to crush into your DMT that you put in a capsule, you do not need to add gel to thh or harmine as they already absorb very well, only the DMT. Go on line or google to watch videos of how to cut the leaf on a cutting board and squeeze the gel out. The fresh gel will only last a week in fridge, so always store in freezer long term, the fresh gel has the super potent polysaccharides just like HPBCD.

Fresh aloe vera gel from fresh leaf is so potent that it is as strong as dmso and can carry drugs into bloodstream from the skin! see here:

2019 study: fresh cutting aloe vera gel effective as DMSO: https://forum.dmt-nexus.me/threads/2019-study-fresh-cutting-aloe-vera-gel-effective-as-dmso.364861/

Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #57 (see the one-shot oral Ayahuasca, masks taste 100% and increases dmt absorption by 400%): https://forum.dmt-nexus.me/threads/sublingual-ayahuasca-journey-57.365063/

I recommend you also experiment with the astragalus extract and compare the two side by side. Get the aloe vera leaf and also try the astragalus, curious to hear how the astragalus works. I've seen decent studies on it too, but have no experience....great work!

You don't need much THH or tetrahydroharmine to have a bad ass enhanced trip, 100mg pure THH is extraordinary when combined with your 150mg harmine and 60 to 90mg dmt. See post #1 several paragraphs down for 12 reasons THH or tetrahydroharmine rocks.

But if you want to have hours of real Ayahuasca visions just like Pablo Amaringo, I suggest raising your THH amount to 275 to 300mg, realistic visionary stories will be told for up to 3 hours: http://www.thethird-eye.co.uk/a-shamans-visions-of-the-cosmos-by-pablo-amaringo/

THH in combo with DMT adds:

1) REAL ayahuasca visions (thh is related to ibogaine and is very visionary,) THH is responsible for the teachings and insights enherent in the Caapi vine.
2) adds euphoria (just as strong as mescaline and LSD euphoria) and mild stimulation like mescaline or LSD.
3) adds neon colors (similar to mescaline colors) and tracers like lightening strikes.
4) adds extreme music enhancement (THH = DMT makes music sound bad ass just like with mescaline)
5) adds divine infinite beauty enhancment (example: actresses on TV will look like glowing colorful cartoon versions of themselves with exagerated features just like with mescaline).
6) THH is found in 150mg in 1 cup of traditional Caapi based Ayahuasca tea drank by vegetals (Santo Daime, etc) and is found in 300mg when 2 cups drank for evening.
7) THH is responsible for the strong afterglow you feel for days afterwords and even grows new neurons in the brain, many studies on-line have documented this, very strong anti-depressant and anti-addiction healing effects for up to 2 weeks afterwards.
8) Studies by Dr. Callaway have shown that the vegetal drinkers prefer Ayahuasca drinks high in THH over DMT, see entheogen review study on post #1 of this thread.
9) THH is zero nausea, even up to 250mg, there is a slight amount of dizziness at 300mg but not by much.

There is ZERO NAUSEA using a 000 size gelatin capsule, no bad aftertaste, no dizziness, using the portions below:

My weight is exactly 200lbs and below works every single time for this big dog:

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 60mg dmt freebase, mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = +3 experience

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 90mg dmt freebase, mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = +4 experience

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 120mg dmt freebase, mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = +5 experience

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 150mg dmt freebase mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = way too strong, don't recommend, I've done x 3 times, it's a frightening experience amidst the overpowering visuals, colors, see my trip reports above. It felt like an alien UFO was going to surround me, beam me up and take me away to another planet, walls shifting neon colors in all directions, patterns on all furniture, bee hive like geometries in 3-d formed on all walls...had to close my eyes each time to try and find a happy place as even moving an inch would trigger a new cascade of visuals.

Always take all 3 ingredients at the exact same time for the most powerful trip, just as the shaman's do...never stagger any of the ingredients by 10 to 15 minutes or the trip will be weaker and shorter.

The journey is 1.5 hour or 90 minutes long with strong effects....and hours of afterglow.

You can RE-DOSE with another capsule containing no more THH, as the THH you took earlier has a half-life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours...just make another capsule with a lower amount of harmine (as harmine has a half life of from 1 to 3 hours, as 1/2 the harmine amount you took earlier will still be active) and a small amount of dmt, say 100mg harmine + 60mg dmt for example, just experiment to find your perfect amount.

If you want your 000 capsule to feel as strong and all-encompassing as REAL Jungle Ayahuasca, be sure to mash your dmt freebase into some sticky slimy FRESH aloe vera gel on a spoon for 2 minutes, mix and mash it together, then scrape this from off the spoon into your 000 size gelatin capsule (100 of these dirt cheap on *mazon). Then add your harmine and THH to the capsule. You can even find a gelatin capsule holder on-line too, see my pic above.

I've used this capsule method (zero nausea) over 80 times over many, many years and love it compared to a brew which is often disgusting to taste, hard to get down, easily nauseating, which I used in the very beginning of my journeys, then graduating to the capsule.

:heart:
You can buy aloe vera leaf clippings on-line from all sorts of places, (your local grocery store often carries a clipping for two dollars in the Asian section) when it comes in, place aloe vera leaf on a board, use a razor blade to carefully slice off the top layer of the leaf, exposing the gel insides, then shave and squeeze out the slimy gel insides into a 1/4 pint jar, and store this gel in the freezer, it will keep forever...defrost when ready to use, it will only keep for 1 week in the fridge.

You want FRESH aloe vera gel only from the leaf as this is where the polysaccharides reside. Aloe vera gel you buy on-line will not work and contains a crap load of filles.

These polysaccharides in the leaf (also found in real Jungle Hawaiian psychotria) enhance the absorption of the extracted dmt by up to twice normal, resulting in very powerful trips which are way more colorful and visual and healing then just plain extracted DMT...always mix your extracted DMT into this gel. Aloe vera gel has also been shown to enhance the uptake of vitamins by the intestines by up to 3 to 3.5 times normal due to the opening up of "tight junctions".

Plain extracted dmt even up to 120mg often never gets beyond a level +3, but aloe vera gel or HPBCD mixed into extracted DMT (just like jungle Ayahuasca) always results in way beyond level +3 trips, easily hitting level +5 with proper dosage.

I've verified this myself countless times as have studies by the clearlight group of a dozen people each comparing extracted dmt with real leaf brews. The extracted dmt only reached +3 in strength, while the real leaf brews always reached a +5 level and were claravoyant and all-encompassing and super-colorful compared to the extracted dmt only. But you can easily simulate real Ayahuasca brew by using the aloe vera gel or HPBCD oral enhancment penetration factors.

This is pic of aloe vera leaf I slit open with razor blade, and collect the gel by squeezing it out into a 1/2 pint jar which I store in freezer at all times (keeps forever this way).

When ready to use, defrost jar in fridge beforehand, then collect a portion on a spoon, add your 60, 90 or 120mg dmt freebase, mix and mash it all together on the spoon, and place this aloe vera coated dmt into your empty Ayahuasca capsule along with around 150mg of harmine freebase + 70 to 300mg thh freebase for an incredible zero nausea/zero dizziness Ayahuasca experience no different from taking a brew made from real Jungle Caapi + hawaiian psychotria, same all encompassing strong colorful super visual 3-d visions and visuals long lasting trip, with heavenly music enhancment and infinte open eyed beauty and profound spiritual insights, strong for 1.5 hour with hours of afterglow.

To redose, you never had to add any additional thh, as thh has a half life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours. simply make a 2nd capsule with around 80 to 100mg more harmine + more aloe vera coated dmt. Since 1/2 the harmine dose you took earlier is still active (harmine half life is 1 to 3 hours) you only need use a lesser harmine dose for 2nd dose. Experiment to find your perfect 2nd dose amount of harmine and dmt.

My favorite to trip or journey on, Ayahuasca is a great way to stay psychedelic for the rest of your life. Besides this, I also love cactus tea, my two favorites.

I've taken pharmahuasca Ayahuasca pills like this over 100 times in a decade.