• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Sublingual Klonopin

2mg dosage(white, cross scored one side, 2 printed with 2 dots other side) = Perfect for SL ROA, soft to crush, add a spray or drop of ethanol/alcohol before dropping powder under the middle of your tongue) results- Fantastic if done correctly (don't speak after dropping the powder under licker, hold, and suck excess saliva trying to get under licker. BA imho 90%
PapaO
is this the truth?

I've heard of many people using alcohol with their sl suboxone to great effect But as far as I could find through searching this is one of the only instances that hit about using alcohol in a sl kpin preparation.

I can't see it hurting so I'll probably try but I only have one 2mg kpin right now so hopefully I could get some quick insight on this?

Its easy and taste good if you just put it under your tounge and then swallow after a bit.

Mike WTF is your problem. We get it already as you've posted it 4 times "just chew it why not just chew it"

Just stop shit posting. If you're undr the influence of any mind altering substances, step away from the keyboard and go enjoy the world.

Damn.

I've tried taking benzos sublingually twice before; once with lorazepam and once with clonazepam. With the lorazepam the pill dissolved fairly quickly, but I wasn't really able to distinguish how it compared to dosing orally. For the clonazepam I had the green 1mg Tevas. I had read that taking it sublingually was a pretty effective ROA which made me curious because orally seemed pretty damn good enough and despite my usual "if it isn't broke, don't fix it" attitude, I gave it a shot because I had some extra pills to play around wih that day. To get to the point, I ended up getting frustrated because this Teva pill took way longer than I expected to disolve under my tounge and I eventually just swallowed the little more than quarter of the pill that remained.

^ Wow I posted that over 3 years ago and its crazy what that amount of time will do to your opinion on drugs and how to use them. I now pretty much ONLY take my benzos sublingually exclusively especially clonazepam and the TEVAs that I said didn't dissolve well are now my favorite.

I took a 1 mg pin and crushed it and put it in a shot glass with iced tea. It completely dissolved in the tea. Nothing left over in the bottom. Don't know if that helps! It was Crystal light lemon iced tea by the way...haha

Mike WTF is your problem. We get it already as you've posted it 4 times "just chew it why not just chew it"

Just stop shit posting. If you're undr the influence of any mind altering substances, step away from the keyboard and go enjoy the world.

Damn.
Oh, i thought you were addressing me...

^ Wow I posted that over 3 years ago and its crazy what that amount of time will do to your opinion on drugs and how to use them. I now pretty much ONLY take my benzos sublingually exclusively especially clonazepam and the TEVAs that I said didn't dissolve well are now my favorite.

Hahaah. Cheers!

So does clonazepam. Have them right now 1mg. I don?t feel much relief from them though

That is really cool that I posted this in 09 and am still getting feedback. Damn I love BL. I don't even take benzos anymore. Can't do it. They make me fucking CRAZY. All my charges are benzo related, and boy I gotta list.

Life without benzos is great.

I so feel this. Klonipin makes me hulk like crazy. And life without IS so much better. I was a crazy person

Another 3 years later and I still take my clonazepam sublingual just like the one that dissolved under my tongue this morning. I need to get my hands on some more as I don't have my own script. It's always a hit or miss cold copping them on the street in Boston and I usually do find what I need, but the price has upped over the past 1-2 years. I have a couple people who ocassionally sell out their script to me, but they can be unreliable.

Anyway SL ROA - ALL THE WAY

I so feel this. Klonipin makes me hulk like crazy. And life without IS so much better. I was a crazy person

yeah that is dope. So have the k-pins been working consistantly enough for you to still be on them 10 years later without switching to another benzo correct? And id love to hear how they worked for you during that period ups/downs etc. Im sure forum would like that as well. Just got home from the clinic dropped my k-pins now time for some PS4 woooooo! Living the Dream lol. :)