• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sublingual coke or cocaine drink?

For the folks that take the tongue-sublingual route, do you ever get use to the nasty taste? Do you drink or eat something afterwards to help with the awful taste?

For the folks that take the tongue-sublingual route, do you ever get use to the nasty taste? Do you drink or eat something afterwards to help with the awful taste?

Yea I did, it’s definitely intense for a second but not long. I also try to split up what I’m using, like I’ll often snort half and gum half so I’m not having to put too much in either ROA.

With good blow it doesn’t take too much. But rule of thumb for anything sublingual is to try and hold it there long as you can. In other words don’t wash it down with a drink if you can avoid it.

I’ve found sublingual cocaine to be comparable to snorting it, because it absorbs so quickly.

-GC

If it's decent coke I like the taste.

Wow, how did you manage to get 100g leaves down your throat? Given that the Coca containment is around 0.4 and 0.8%, also quite a high dosage.
I think I just made a tea and then just slurped up the leftover sludge, lol. Again... do not recommend doing this. The high was... not great.