• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos sublingual clonazepam insufflation

Status
Not open for further replies.

xivixive

Bluelighter
having an argument with a girlfriend.

she insists that sniffing her sublingually disintegrating clonazepam tablets not only works, but works quicker and feels stronger. i know sniffing the regular pills (or any benzo) is pointless but is she on to something here since these are designed to dissolve under the tongue? are they effectively dissolving in her nose?

I huff my ritalin and drink my eye drops. So yeah, 'sublingual clonazepam insufflation' is every bit as good of an idea as it sounds.

ha tbh for a moment i considered it, cause subs are absorbed through the mucous membrane.. but come on man just don't snort pills

having an argument with a girlfriend.

she insists that sniffing her sublingually disintegrating clonazepam tablets not only works, but works quicker and feels stronger. i know sniffing the regular pills (or any benzo) is pointless but is she on to something here since these are designed to dissolve under the tongue? are they effectively dissolving in her nose?
It's not entirely pointless, it's just highly inefficient.. But no the SL tablets won't fair any better than the oral version..

-hs

It's not entirely pointless, it's just highly inefficient.. But no the SL tablets won't fair any better than the oral version..

-hs

This
Snorting pills is always a bad idea, becase of all the fillers, plus the oral bioavailability of benzos is higher than intranasal.
Just take 'em orally as prescribed
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.