• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Sublingual clog/block?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Well i take my addys sublingually, usually large doses.. ive rinsed w about everything to try and get that "flash" effect / rush but im essentially swallowing the fkn addys which isnt having much effect.

Per say... over 6 hour last night i took about 200ish mg addy which didnt last for shit oddly, it hit originally but when i went to dose to keep the peak like i do every 1-3 hours nothing great happened and i even fell asleep. Fell asleep on 200mg of adderall, go figure that one out

Can the sublingual gland constrict its vessels due to amps? Or be damaged by such?

I had the same issue with Suboxone mainly but also Alprazolam. I found that I had to drink waaay more water than I was comfortable drinking right before to make the effects pronounced sublingually. Oddly enough I never had an issue in the beginning

I had the same issue with Suboxone mainly but also Alprazolam. I found that I had to drink waaay more water than I was comfortable drinking right before to make the effects pronounced sublingually. Oddly enough I never had an issue in the beginning

That’s very interesting that the two of you have had this experience. My first thought is it’s just tolerance.

But assuming it’s not just the effect of tolerance, perhaps the sublingual membranes increase in thickness due to mildly caustic substances placed under the tongue frequently.

Amphetamine will constrict your blood vessels but in theory this shouldn’t be much of an issue as the drug will be absorbed before the vasoconstriction takes hold.

I’ve taken benzos SL and was on sub on and off for a few years, never had any perceptible issues like you’ve described.

That’s very interesting that the two of you have had this experience. My first thought is it’s just tolerance.

But assuming it’s not just the effect of tolerance, perhaps the sublingual membranes increase in thickness due to mildly caustic substances placed under the tongue frequently.

Amphetamine will constrict your blood vessels but in theory this shouldn’t be much of an issue as the drug will be absorbed before the vasoconstriction takes hold.

I’ve taken benzos SL and was on sub on and off for a few years, never had any perceptible issues like you’ve described.

Amphets have always increased my PTSD so I wish I could offer more direct insight into their sublingual usage. But the odd thing is, as my Suboxone dose was increased, I took less. Didn't take long for me to realize that norbuprenorphine gave me a chance at pain relief and anything above 2MG was a waste. The weirdest aspect for me was I originally was taking 16mg with no issue but when I got down to 0.5mg it almost was like my tongue wouldn't dissolve it any longer. I'm interested to hear if any restriction in vessels does occur. For me it definitely wasn't tolerance as I actually went down in dose. I attributed it to dry-mouth but in the beginning I'd wake up with no water at all and could take anything under the tongue no issue. Interesting topic and I hope somebody with insight comes in!

Yeah the consctriction csme to mind, ive put 200mg under my tongue since 1230am and its now 1155am haha 12 hrs ltr, so maaaaybe? But it worked the first time as ususal, second good third

it seemed to lessen in effect

but been on binges where ive used over 2000mg+ subling over 4-5 day periods

So idk, oddly my issue is solved, a saltwater rinse with an alcohol mouthwash n good rinsing seems to have made all a-okay on this 60mg dose i tried worked like a charm got the flash effect i was looking for, now its time to eat a few pregabalins to prevent any stim edgyness

Amphets have always increased my PTSD so I wish I could offer more direct insight into their sublingual usage. But the odd thing is, as my Suboxone dose was increased, I took less. Didn't take long for me to realize that norbuprenorphine gave me a chance at pain relief and anything above 2MG was a waste. The weirdest aspect for me was I originally was taking 16mg with no issue but when I got down to 0.5mg it almost was like my tongue wouldn't dissolve it any longer. I'm interested to hear if any restriction in vessels does occur. For me it definitely wasn't tolerance as I actually went down in dose. I attributed it to dry-mouth but in the beginning I'd wake up with no water at all and could take anything under the tongue no issue. Interesting topic and I hope somebody with insight comes in!
Maybe its the different pill? Because sublingual can be considered ' abuse' some pill manufactureres make countermeasures jn their pill since sublingual works so well, BUT i havent read of this specifically being done.