• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sublingual administration

Inds

Bluelighter
What difference will it make to administer MDMA pill sublingually instead of swallowing? The effects come faster? They don't last as long?

Could be that it comes up faster, but not much. However MDMA is seriously bad for your teeth, don't let it dissolve in your mouth. If you want a just as fast onset but no teeth damage, grind up your pills/crystals and put whatever dose you want to take in a cigarette rolling paper and swallow. The paper will dissolve almost instantly, releasing the already crushed up drugs, which makes the onset faster and more intense. It's heavier on your stomach though, but that's better than teeth damage

I've tried sublingual but the seriously disgusting taste is something of a turn-off.
I don't care for parachutiing, but plugging (rectal administration) is favoured ROA.
Does the teeth damage have anything to do with mdma contacting your teeth or rather isn't mainly to do with gurning?

Ok, sublingual is out then. I'm hearing only disadvantages. Reason I asked is because I wanted to avoid nausea and not have to swallow it hours after eating. On the other hand, I did not vomit even when I overdosed with a 250mg pill so I should probably not worry so much. I got the idea when taking some vitamin supplements and the bottle advised sublingual administration to get the maximum amount of nutrients from the pill that would otherwise be destroyed by the digestive system. So under that same logic, I thought I'd have a better roll but I'd rather not have damage to my already-damaged teeth or give my stomach a harder time than it's already going to get by parachuting. And I'm not comfortable with plugging so that's also out.
Thanks guys.

I don't believe actual contact of mdma and your teeth Is so much bad, I believe it's the classic effects of amphetamines which make it bad for your teeth, dehydration, has clenching. Teeth grinding, etc.