• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous sublingual 2cb+mdma crystals dosing/timing advice?

Aqlis

Discord Admin; Peas & Pasta Czar
Staff member
My friend wants to mix sublingual 2cb and crystal MDMA. they are experienced with each substance separately in moderate doses. What should their dosing&timing be like? anything to watch out for? thank you so much.

If you stack the peaks (take 2cb then wait 20-30 min for mdma) youre better off taking less of each than you normally would. Like 15mg of 2cb and 75mg of MDMA. Ive def seen people overdo the mdma part and have an uncomfortable

If you let one peak before trying the other, normal dosing applies IME.

my best experience with 2cb/mdma combo i took mdma and 2 hours later i took a full dose of 2cb but ive taken it several ways. Stacking the peaks always felt a little harder on my heart

taking 2c-b or even mdma sublingual is horrible idea tho, will burn wounds in ur mouth and surely ruin the trip!

I'm no expert on these compounds. All I basically know is from Shulgin's PIHKAL:

The most successful reports have followed a program in which the two drugs are not used at the same time, nor even too closely spaced. It appears that the optimum time for the 2C-B is at, or just before, the final baseline recovery of the MDMA. It is as if the mental and emotional discoveries can be mobilized, and something done about them.