• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Subaxone fent

Pheonix11

Greenlighter
Hi guys. So I just went thru 8 days of detox from fet. I waited 48 hours and started subaxone. Felt like death for 6 days couldn’t eat or drink and puked my guts out. Been on 12-16 mg of subs for 2 weeks now. Feel cold empty and depressed. I took my last 12 mg of subs 12 hours ago.

If I was to do a hit a fet. Can I take my sun the next day? Or will I go into PW?
Thanks guys!

I searched every page on this subject on the forum. But I know every situation is different and was hoping someone more knowledgeable and experienced then me could shed some knowledge. I’ve been reading this forum for years and it’s full of wonderful people

So I just woke up an hour ago and took 8mg of suboxone. When is the best time to do a small hit of the fet? And then tomorrow should I be ok to
Take the subaxone in the morning again and not have PW?

Subs have a long half life you won’t go into pw if you take and it’s still on the receptors it usually takes a week till that happens then you need to wait 72 hours. If you take less than 2mg a day then it would be less than a week probably closer to 72 hours. I do find my heart rate sky rockets taking Fent and subs at the same time though or maybe it was laced with some stimulants I don’t really know for sure…