• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Sub tapering 6, 8 mg -> 4mg

no_id

Bluelighter
Hi

I failed to find the suboxone megathread aside in archives, sorry for making a new thread.

Last weeks, I was navigating beetweend 8 and 6mg subutex (with exceptionnal 12). Today, I decided to jump to 4 directly. I'm aware that I can suffer, and since I don't work, this is not really a problem, but will I suffer a lot and how much time ? I've harder time to go under 6mg and something need to be done, I can't expect going down without suffering now.

My practitionner recommend me very much to take it sublingual, but I know the bioavailability is better nasally (he insist that's not the case). Is it true that if you take sublingual, you basically suffer less since the action of subutex is more sprinkled in all the day ?
At the time of now Ive decided to snort 2mg at 12am then 2mg at 19-20 am. If things go south, I can add 2mg one day each 2 or 3 days.

Doc is right, no reason to snort it at all. So you are at what dosage and wanting tp go to four? Also, how many days you been off dope /pills?

I'm finally at 4mg. Next step is as you said to take them sublingual ! (I was alternating from 6 to 8 when I posted the first message)

Yes, take them sublingual. Hold them under your tongue for at least 15 minutes while they dissolve and try not to swallow. This will give the best results, promised.

Im now at 3mg but I still snort em. I plan to pass at 2 in 4 days.