• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Sub Question(s)-HR-Dr. Reddy's

Chelsiebug

Greenlighter
Hey I'm chelsie, ive been reading bluelight for years but never posted. I'm 30, and I have been off of everything except suboxone for 2 years. Before that i was pretty heavy into meth and pills for like 10 years, then eventually heroin for a couple years. Off and on ive played with my subs which i know I shouldnt but eh. I just dont want to be back at the place where i had no control, and suboxone is something a can still have a little fun with now and then without throwing my whole life over the edge. Anyways, ive registered because I have some harm reduction questions regarding subs, specifically the new generic Dr reddy strips. Can anyone direct me to where to post my questions? Itd be much appreciated :) thanks! I have picked up some knowledge along the way, hopefully i can help someone else here too.

Hey I'm chelsie...
Hi, and I am boogie. ;) Ptah, boaz and many toher handles from differing lives.... ahhhh, it does get easier over the eons. :oops:
I have some harm reduction questions regarding subs, specifically the new generic Dr reddy strips.

Let's see what we can do, eh? Kinda new at this but hold, please. ;)
Maybe get some more pointed questions ready in the meanwhile?
Thanks and be safe.
Peace,
Ptah

Well more pointed. I iv my subs, I have off and on for a year or so. I am going to be a bit short on my pills for the rest of this month, so i acquired some of the dr reddy generic strips. I'm used to the pills, never messed with the strips, but it breaks down pretty well but its thick. It just freaks me out a little, I wanted to know if anyone else who has ivd these strips could give me their experiences with them. Ive read some weird reviews on them. Are strips more dangerous than the pills or the other way around? Mainly i want to know about these specific strips, i guess its a pharma out of india making them. But theyre fda approved. I know its stupid to iv subs, but its satisfied my needle fixation enough that I'm not out there on the streets like i was on other drugs. I'm building a life and have a good steady job, so for now its just what I do. Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated. Thank you.

I think i messed up where you put this, i just tried to correct the spelling to dr reddy cuz there was a typo, but I dont know if I put it back in the same place. Sorry ive never really used a forum before.

Are you considering grinding up the paper and injecting it? There's gotta be a way to soak them in sterile saline or something, then shoot that.

Are you considering grinding up the paper and injecting it? There's gotta be a way to soak them in sterile saline or something, then shoot that.
Thanks for the response :) I did soak it in cold water, it desolved really well and quickly, I guess it just made me nervous because there were some pretty bad reviews about this specific brand, plus ive not messed with the strips before. I mean can the effects of strips vs pills really be that different? I'm probably just trippin, its been a long time since I was willing to shoot up something that I didnt know how it would effect me 100%. Ive only done suboxone for the past 2 years and am planning to keep it that way, i am one of those ppl who has no self control on other stuff and my life is finally something beyond finding my next fix. Plus eventually I want to quit even doing this, I know it's dumb. But its safer for me than alternatives. A lot of people who were taking the dr reddys correctly said that it was like the bioavailability was really low compaired to the name brand strips. I dunno if thats a real thing or if some of it may be psychological. Ive never experienced a generic being that much different from the brand name drug, but maybe its something about the way these are made? I read here somewhere on bluelight someone who had withdrawals switching between the brand name and the dr reddys. I was just afraid that the naloxone might be more bioavailable in these or something and the buprenorphine less so. Understanding how possible that is is a little above my head tho lol. I'm deffinately no chemist. I guess i should compare the detailed ingredients compared to brand name and the pills. I'm hoping to find someone who has shot these specifically and can tell me what they think. Sorry this rambles ive not been able to talk openly with anyone about this for a long, long time.

That might have been me.. Others swear they are similar but those “others” aren’t folks I particularly trust when it comes to judging product.

Please if you tried both brand name and generic report back if you notice any differences.

-GC

That might have been me.. Others swear they are similar but those “others” aren’t folks I particularly trust when it comes to judging product.

Please if you tried both brand name and generic report back if you notice any differences.

-GC
So far ive only done half of one at a time, which would be 4 mg, compared to where id usually do 2 mg of a pill. And it felt about the same, maybe a bit more? I'll update more if I figure out anymore

So far ive only done half of one at a time, which would be 4 mg, compared to where id usually do 2 mg of a pill. And it felt about the same, maybe a bit more? I'll update more if I figure out anymore
Another update, i did another half and had symptoms like really light cotton fever... Chills, headache, fever of 99.2. I used to be prone to that when i was doing other stuff but this hasnt happened in years. I'm very very careful about sterile stuff and all that. Dunno if it was the strip or just a mishap somehow. I'm going to get some micron filters. Does anyone know if they come small enough that you dont lose a bunch of product? The ones ive seen are really big wheel looking things. Or if you lose any at all? I dont understand it. I dont like to draw attention to myself, so it makes me nervous to order them. I dont know the ins and outs of all that. But I cant afford to make stupid mistakes and not be as careful as I can with the life i have now. I'm being dumb as it is, but id rather be less stupid to the extent possible and still do what i like to do. Can anyone suggest a safe place to get those that wont risk attention? And ones that are actually the good kind? Sorry I ask so much, i dont mean to be a pest. I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you all :) its nice to have people to talk to finally.