• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sub q or muscling psychedelics or empathogens

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
Let's preface this ,this isn't for everyone. Some people don't like needles. Not comfortable with Iv. Im and sub q ,yes For this that are okay with them, wouldn't this be a more efficient way of taking these magical drugs ?

Since oral dosing is 40%...wouldn't iming or sub ing psychedelic s or any kind, mescaline, LSD, or sub 4typts, be more efficient, lower dosed either muscles, intra muscular or sub qed?

Depends on the substance. Fine, even superior, for lab pure/medicinal ketamine. But if you don’t have a very pure drug, or if the drug is at all caustic, IM can be quite dangerous, leading to tissue damage, an abscess, even death. The bloodstream gets filtered; muscle tissue doesn’t. I have, on a few desperate occasions, IMed filtered (gravity + micron) heroin, & fortunately no problems, but I hope I never have to do it again. IV would have certainly been preferable but I was too shaky handed. If you really want to save money (& it’s really not that worth it unless you’re IMing a lot, which you don’t really want to do), it’s much better to IV. I’ve IVed several psychedelics and it’s rarely worth it ime. And that’s MUCH safer & even more efficient than IM/SC.

If you’re dead set on using needles but avoiding IV, I recommend you do SC in belly fat, if you have enough. That way if it does form an abscess, you don’t end up losing muscle tissue. And obviously use a micron filter. But even a micron filter won’t remove any number of substances which your body is incapable of metabolising & thus will forever remain where you injected them in your flesh.