• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Sub + hydrocodone?

Vinxy

Greenlighter
Hi everybody.. Hope everyone is havin a good Sunday. Quick question. As i searched for it but haven't found a clear awnser.

I've been on subutex for about 3 days now.. As time goes on i feel better comin from a 400+ mg of oxy daily, but i really messed up my back lastnite at work and its killin me.

Would it be ok to take a 10mg hydro this morning and still take my sub a little while after to ease my back pain a bit? I know i wont feel the pill im lookin for pain relief. I've read cus i have the subutex in my system already it shouldn't be a big deal to take the hydro and just use my sub right afterwards.. Or am i mistaken and ill go into withdrawal?

Thanks in advance guys... Appreciate you all.

Hi everybody.. Hope everyone is havin a good Sunday. Quick question. As i searched for it but haven't found a clear awnser.

I've been on subutex for about 3 days now.. As time goes on i feel better comin from a 400+ mg of oxy daily, but i really messed up my back lastnite at work and its killin me.

Would it be ok to take a 10mg hydro this morning and still take my sub a little while after to ease my back pain a bit? I know i wont feel the pill im lookin for pain relief. I've read cus i have the subutex in my system already it shouldn't be a big deal to take the hydro and just use my sub right afterwards.. Or am i mistaken and ill go into withdrawal?

Thanks in advance guys... Appreciate you all.
Bumping need awnser thx