Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

stupid combo.bit worried. xanax alcohol morphine

Status
Not open for further replies.

What was it?

Bluelighter
Took 100mg oral, 1litre of beer and 1mg of xanax. I have a decent tolerance for opioids however I have never mixed all 3. Now I am worried about falling asleep and not waking up. It's probably way tok little an amount right...to die that is.

You've already taken the drugs, so if you have any real concerns then go to hospital. This site is here for HARM REDUCTION which you obviously ignored. Please ensure more confidence in your future decisions. Otherwise I hope everything is ok, and that you are well and fine.

You'll be fine on a little beer and a low dose of Xanax. I drank a half pint of liquor (tolerance) and 8mgs of Xanax (no tolerance) and blacked out but was fine.

Idk what the 100 mgs is that you took tho, so if you feel it's life threatening then go seek medical attention.

100mg of morphine orally which is a grey nurse. Why do people take benzos and opiates is beyond me. Like mentioned above, if ur worried seek medical attention and be honest about ur situation. Hope everything is all right though.

What was it?, I hope you are alright but Bluelight is not here for threads like this. If you take a combination of drugs you feel is potentially life threatening then you really need to seek professional medical attention asap, nobody on here can tell you whether or not you are going to be ok, honestly if you think there is any risk of overdose then you are better safe than sorry in terms of getting medical attention.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.