• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Studying chitosan

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Plugging is good but constipation issues deffo affect how often plus i suffer from bad constipation so its not always best decision I been taking my sixty mg whole as sick of going through withdrawal but I dont get much affectfrom 10-20mg oral morphine. Anyway thought id make a post whilst im not typing jibberish I found a chitosan and plugged a 10mg with some chitosan and 20mg oral I was hammered but plugging leaves me feeling shit no pun intended any reason for this.
Anyway mixed 100mg chitosan with fiffteen mg and I feel nice I dissolve the ir tablets in water with the chitosan and lie back on bed and snort.
I didnt feel like typing a message fifteen mins ago, Also rectal peaks around 20-30mins.
I took sixty mg er and ten mg and felt restless all morning as I usually crush the whole sixty mg.

I also notice it does improve oral and sublingual absorbtion. Only problem is with bigger amounts the bioaability goes down.
I've been reading into rectal administration and it says it is unreliable as sometimes it don't work whereas snorting your deffo getting it an you swallow a bit.

Also how comeplugging made me want to get opiates which I nearly got a bag of heron but glad I didn't it leaves me feeling shit tho
and can I change my username on here? as if you google morphine chitosan it is all me now lol

EDIT I TRIED IT WITH COCAINE AND IT MADE THAT ABSORB WELL BETTER FEW MONTH BACK

LOL! You want to change your name to Morphine Chitosan?

You probably feel like shit after plugging morphine because it hits you all at once.
You got “hammered” from it but then later it does make you feel like shit.
It is too much morphine.
You need to just stay in the comfortable, warm, and cozy area!
Stop trying to push it to the limit.
More and more and more does not equal more feeling good. It equals getting sick and then having to withdrawal from it later.
And possible death!

Take it easy brother! You are doing way too much!
Are you honestly trying to kill yourself?

I do try kill myself when I can get oxys and pregabs and diazepams but if injecting five bags of heroin half a gram of mdma 100plus mg oxy sillyh smount of pregabalin and diazepam and alcohol I wont always be so lucky.
Im taking my er tabs properly and most ive plugged is 20mg and it gave me a nice nod.
my fucking er tabs they only last 8-10 hours, I can go around 14hours when I sleep but I wake up around 12am then 3am I take my morning meds.
Citalopam 10mg is helping, I see my usual gp tommorow and psychiatrist next week.
Made me not want drugs as much I was ticking cocaine couple month ago fuck that.
I still got 40pound from last friday I had temptations to get some heroin but i would of regretted it.

Ive cut down weed aswell I just put tiny bits over tobacco and smoke and head dont feel spun out.

I live on my own my dad works nights but hes a functioning alcoholic and I reckon I would be one but morphine kinda stops me, I do enjoy a couple drinks with my opiates but always feel shit next day even if drank small amount.
I use to work fifty hours a week then drink a big bottle of brandy on friday nightand go pub I was only on pregabs an quetiapine then I