Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Study on psychedelic drugs and wellbeing

LTC79

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

I am MSc Psychology student at UEL and I am conducting this research to understand the long term effects of psychedelic drugs by exploring whether there are differences between the perceived wellbeing, life satisfaction and mood of psychedelic drugs users and non-psychedelic drug users.

Everyone who is over 18 years of age (psychedelic drugs users and non-drugs users) can take part anonymously and remotely by clicking on the link below:

https://uelpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4UA6qvRGwlIDOgR

Thanks for your help!

Ohh fun!! I must say, good luck with your research, even though you vaguely briefed us on it. Edit: Says I need a unique 5 digit participation number :/

Edit: Just made one up and it works. Good luck!

Last edited:
Thank you!!

Yes, you need to create your own 5 unique number and I hope the brief you found on your participation letter gave you more clarity.

Happy to share back my findings once the research is over :)

I took it. Incidentally I work in market research so I have a lot of experience with surveys, and I've got a few comments that I believe might help the survey to be even better (I thought it was well-designed and looks nice too):
  • People in the USA at least will have no idea what the education levels mean as we use completely different terminology, it might be good to explain those.
  • The history page for use of classic psychedelics is slightly unclear in that I think you're intending on receiving open-end responses, but I think people might not understand that because the fields are so small. Also, the "Have you mixed it with other substances" column, I'm not clear whether you want a yes/no or more description, I chose to enter more description because I figured you'd have had a dropdown or radio buttons for yes/no if that's all you wanted. But I think people will answer this section in various ways. Also, I haven't ever used ayahuasca yet... so it's unclear how to answer that row. I chose to put "never" in the first column.
  • The emotions you felt last week page - there is no option for "never" - for example I have not felt hostile or ashamed or afraid at all the last week, but I had to put "very slightly" because there is no "never"

Hi Shadowmeister,

thanks so much. Such a valuable feedback. I have made some changes as suggested.

Thanks so much again for your help :)