• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Stuck

Amlynn2

Bluelighter
Did a bit of fish scale and I want to clean my house and all that good stuff but I’m just stuck on the couch. I’m not really thinking about much just zoning out.... this ever happen to anyone else? Anyway to get past this? Do more do less?

Happens to me pretty much everytime I do a good amount of ice. I mean other than really put Ur mind too it gotta wait till you start coming down a little.

As Willm said, giving it some time will solve this annoyance.

I get wired enough mixing caffeine, Ritalin or ephedrine, oxycodone, and dexamethasone that I use it for big cleaning and/or organising projects -- I really get the urge to clean, and I don't have the attention span to write or the like, from about 20 minutes after the dose to 7 hours after. Alternatively, I also get a powerful boost in work ethic for doing the Wild Thing too -- I smash up the above-mentioned medications with some tramadol or tapentadol mixed in, pull 'em in off a mirror with a 1000 CHF note carpe diem. I have aloe vera gel and an atomiser with benzocaine, lignocaine, bupivacaine, tetracaine, C-Jam, ketamine, piroxicam, adrenaline, tramadol, and hydromorphone dissolved in ionised water and 7 per cent ethanol in it in case my whanger gets sore several hours in and have experimented with the same recipe dissolved in KY Jelly.

Having good shit is great and all but I like to snort so I want to keep snorting then with the good shit like this I end up doing too much lol