Lost Stuck and going back to tramadol

kpunk2017

Bluelighter
I find myself posting here yet again, its saturday and I dont got any plans, 0 social life since I started uni, haven't made any friends yet, I have already talked to the tramadol dude, also my therapist told me to schedule a visit with a psychiatrist so I did that, I might have depression, I still fucking miss this girl and its so exhausting, I feel like a shell of what I was, im hoping antidepressants will help me, but there are so many people that say just the opposite, im kinda scared, i've been fantasizing about suicide this month, im too much of a pussy to even cut myself though, im behind in my classes, only good thing that happened to me is my parents gave me some money to buy clothes and now I can cosplay keith richards, but I still have a lot of it and im afraid its going towards drugs, I may be able to afford a tattoo too even though my dad would not be very fond of that but f that. hope the rest of you are doing well and find peace, be grateful ily

You should find something to do that doesn't involve drugs

Go volunteer at your local animal shelter or something

Pet some cats and take dogs for a walk

Try reading also, lots of great authors out there

You should find something to do that doesn't involve drugs

Go volunteer at your local animal shelter or something

Pet some cats and take dogs for a walk

Try reading also, lots of great authors out there
Im majoring in philosophy so the reading is always there, I put myself in a bad situation w my timetables cause I have to travel there everyday and is like 3h and 2 minimum of class so i come baxck pretty tired, thats also why im kind of behind, It will get fixed next semester i guess