• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Strongest high

seek25

Greenlighter
I want to know which opioid produces the strongest high via oral route. This is because codeine failed to produce any euphoria in me (only vomiting).

This is a harm reduction oriented thread, because I want to avoid trying heroin, or even worse options, if possible.

"Strongest" may not be the correct word. What I seek is an euphoria that would be certainly noticeable, since codeine disappointed me.

I want to know which opioid produces the strongest high via oral route. This is because codeine failed to produce any euphoria in me (only vomiting).

This is a harm reduction oriented thread, because I want to avoid trying heroin, or even worse options, if possible.
Probably morphine or oxycodone. Bcs the strongest opioids like hydromorphone or oxymorphone need to be snorted or injected to be fully felt. So like I said again, either morphine or oxycodone.

Strongest high will be with potentiation, i.e. morphine and some dissociative like deschloroketamine. Will change the high somewhat but is VERY euphoric, more than what I achieved with morphine or methadone alone. Oh, methadone is also pretty strong and nice without having tolerance. Methadone + a stimulant makes a nice, powerful but absolutely smooth high.

Strongest opi ONLY high I had was from bromadol, a very interesting compound which probably also hits delta receptors but it's vanished from shops unfortunately for quite some time now. Also it's almost fentanyl strength and has to be handled carefully (volumetric dosing is necessary).

You may be lacking in the live enzyme that converts codeine to morphine. That could be why you didnt feel much from the codeine. That or the dose wasn’t high enough.

By the way, from what I understand, codeine is quite dangerous to inject, I think it is because of likelihood of extreme histamine reactions, which can be dangerous if severe enough.

Weird, I never got nausea from any of the opioids I've tried and my stomach isn't the strongest in the world.. but yeah the histamine reaction, I also don't get it so strongly but it was enough to keep me up all night when I tried heroin. Saw people nearly scratching off their skin after injecting 200mg morphine, this can indeed become dangerous.

For the nausea you mentioned, which could appear with some other drugs too, tell your doctor you keep getting nausea specifically with headaches....so nothing to do with food. They should give you Metoclopramide tablets, which I can tell you from my own use of them with the Tramadol I use, it works and it works very very well and doesn't affect any bioavailability or absorption processes, Just a tip.