• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Stretching on MDMA

Justin1j2j3j4

Greenlighter
When I take MDMA the last few times I have had an overwhelming urge to stretch. Now at the time my friends told me that stretching is bad and that I should avoid it. At the time they were very high so they were not making much sense trying to explain themselves :p I still don't know if stretching has any potential harm or if a little bit of stretching is okay or if it is totally okay. If you have any idea please let me know as I am rolling soon and don't want to stretch if it's bad in any way

Stretching is pretty much always good unless you overextend and injure yourself. It shouldn't be any different rolling except the physical feeling.

how good is stretching and yawning.

i also enjoy exercising my jaw.

Its nothing to worry about. I have to strech my legs always on MDMA, feels orgastic

LOL 'is it safe to stretch while rolling?' this is almost as funny as the is it safe to roll whilst wearing a hat thread. i soo wanna roll ballz maaaan don't stretch tho dude it unsafe 8)

LOL 'is it safe to stretch while rolling?' this is almost as funny as the is it safe to roll whilst wearing a hat thread. i soo wanna roll ballz maaaan don't stretch tho dude it unsafe 8)

well, wearing a hat does impede your natural cooling mechanisms a bit. stretching is certainly safer ;)

well, wearing a hat does impede your natural cooling mechanisms a bit. stretching is certainly safer ;)

Well I know its not very good HR but I'm gonna really push the boat out this weekend as I plan to roll wearing a beanie hat whilst stetching on the dance floor and pre loading with orange juice and 5 htp. ;)

:D

i thought preloading with 5-htp diminishes the effects in most people?

Pain threshold could lower on the roll though. Just dont overdo it and you should be fine.

:D

i thought preloading with 5-htp diminishes the effects in most people?

thats ok then at least I can stretch to my hearts content and not have to worry. Im so gonna roll ballz dude