• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Street Xanax that might have another type of tasteless research chemical ?

Lukeistro

Greenlighter
I am not asking you to identify if this is the case with these pills , but I got them on the street and they have no taste really like alprolazam , but are giving me some desired effects (non like a fetanyl effect because I’m on suboxone and I imagine I wouldn’t really feel too much of it) .

Any thoughts on if this is possible ?

Do people press pills with other obscure benzos in them that don’t really have a distinct taste.

This time I got a green hulk and the one imprinted Xanax on the front and 2 on the back , I can def tell they are pressed . And please don’t direct me to ecstasydata I know that is a resource. Just wanted the communities two cents on this . I do have legitimate anxiety and benzos seem to help. I am a long time opiate addict of 10 years (heroin and opanas). So going through legitimate means of getting benzos through my psych doc that prescribes the suboxone is not necessarily an option I don’t think? She wants to prescribe non narcotic stuff for anxiety which doesn’t really do the trick, I never had an addictive issue with benzos.

Just any feedback or two cents on this situation would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

L

Street Xanax is not worth it man. I lost a good friend to an overdose of Fentanyl which was pressed in his pills. The Xanax 2 bars along with other brands are the most commonly pressed but ever since the popularity of the drug has increased, even 1MG pills are pressed now.

At best you likely ended up with pills pressed with etizolam or diclazepam. Diclazepam used to be very popular and if you are familiar with the effects of Valium you may or may not be able to tell if this was in fact the drug in your pills. It has a muscle relaxant aspect other benzos lack and is popularly pressed due to the low dose needed for effectiveness (around 1MG)

I am not preaching by any means but I just am looking out. I seriously advise against purchasing ANY street Xanax. People are scumbags nowadays who do not care for our safety. I would talk to your Psychiatrist about anxiety and try to get on something that helps. Even if you are forced to start on Butrans, documentation showing you are trying to fight anxiety is necessary and will help you in the long run. Possibly ask about a long-acting anxiety medication like Clonazepam to show you do not want an instant "rush", you are truly seeking anxiety management. I am wishing you the best man.

^thanks for looking out ... addiction is a bitch and I just threw away two years clean off everything with a two month long meth binge resulting in psychosis centered around a thought that I had a blood clot... not good . My concern is trying all the bullshit for anxiety that I’ve already tried to get to the psych doc feeling comfortable letting me try low doses of long action benzos. She is a really good doc too , younger and is in recovery as well from alcoholism. I dunno just hate being a fuckin addict when it comes down to it .

I hear you man, I really do. Addiction is a bitch but I truly believe if you are open with your Psychiatrist you have a chance to get the help you need! If you have been prescribed other anxiety medications in the past that haven't worked, let her know! Butrans did nothing for me and Klonopin has been a lifesaver for my PTSD and anxiety post-military.

I know it seems scary but seriously, next visit mention Clonazepam by name. Tell her that a friend of yours who suffers from severe anxiety recommended it to combat the anxiety and panic attacks you suffer from. Most people ask for Xanax due to its' fast acting properties but many Psychiatrists are comfortable with Klonopin. Tell her you cannot get out of your own head and be honest if your sleep is being altered by the hell that is anxiety.

Be open to starting on a low dose and tell her you are willing to submit to whatever urinalysis she wants if that is what it takes. Try to make her realize this is truly about combatting anxiety and your life is being controlled by it. I am rooting for you man and truly wishing you the best. Your addiction does not define you and we all have bumps in the road. You can look back and never do Meth again now. And I truly believe once you are on Klonopin and your anxiety and thoughts are properly managed there will be less of an urge to bother with other drugs

I hear you man, I really do. Addiction is a bitch but I truly believe if you are open with your Psychiatrist you have a chance to get the help you need! If you have been prescribed other anxiety medications in the past that haven't worked, let her know! Butrans did nothing for me and Klonopin has been a lifesaver for my PTSD and anxiety post-military.

I know it seems scary but seriously, next visit mention Clonazepam by name. Tell her that a friend of yours who suffers from severe anxiety recommended it to combat the anxiety and panic attacks you suffer from. Most people ask for Xanax due to its' fast acting properties but many Psychiatrists are comfortable with Klonopin. Tell her you cannot get out of your own head and be honest if your sleep is being altered by the hell that is anxiety.

Be open to starting on a low dose and tell her you are willing to submit to whatever urinalysis she wants if that is what it takes. Try to make her realize this is truly about combatting anxiety and your life is being controlled by it. I am rooting for you man and truly wishing you the best. Your addiction does not define you and we all have bumps in the road. You can look back and never do Meth again now. And I truly believe once you are on Klonopin and your anxiety and thoughts are properly managed there will be less of an urge to bother with other drugs

I’ve been on all the major benzos , antidepressants , and adhd meds ... most of them because I wanted the speed and benzos in my time of addiction to get shit done and ease withdrawal . Also would those benzos you mentioned earlier have a taste ? It wasn’t so bland it def had a taste , almost like a painkiller , but I’m on the suboxone so many it was fetanyl and I don’t really feel it ? But I didn get mild sedative benzo like effects with muscle relaxing feeling aswell .

Thing is many of these benzos would be in doses below 10 mg or 1mg or less so if it's pressed in a pill what your tasting is more likely to be binders which make up the vast majority of the pill. So taste isn't very useful to identify

Oh and also I was on 16 mg suboxone before I switched to m'done and I could still get just as high on opioids (my Drs thought it was impossible) so just because you're on sub doesn't necessarily preclude it being an opioid.