• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Ketamine Street ketamine in the US/PNW - purity/adulterants?

I Care Because You Do

Bluelighter
I’m just curious what the general vibe is around ketamine purity when bought illicitly. Is it the type of thing that’s usually cut, or does ketamine usually not get messed with? If it’s cut with anything, does anyone know what the common adulterants are?

I have a couple reagents and fentanyl test strips and plan on using them, just curious what others’ experiences have been.

I guess basically what I’m getting at is 1) when dosing, are milligram amounts generally accurate, i.e.not cut with anything, or should I expect to have to possibly dose heavier? and 2) has street ketamine ever been known to be cut with anything dangerous, i.e. fentanyl etc?

I’m grabbing some for the first time (not a first time user though) and just kind of want to know what to expect.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I think when buying anything off the street you should work under the general assumption that you might not know it's full ingredients list. Fentanyl will always be something to worry about when buying off the street, I can't personally attest to whether it's a common adulterant. I would expect a more common ingredient would be RC dissociatives, for better or worse.

When working on dosing for the first time, definitely just start as small as possible and work your way up, because yeah you just never know with those things. Always good to have fentanyl test strips on hand just in case.

Thanks for the reply. I tested for fentanyl (twice, yeah, a little paranoid) and also did the Morris ketamine test from Dancesafe. Negative on fent, negative for ket, positive for DCK/2-FDCK. Haven’t tried it yet, but glad I tested it.